[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• I understand Mistaqur said he didn't have time to update it until the end of February, so that's probably why.
    There's a link on his NEIPlugins page to an updated version that someone else made, though it's only noted there for having Forestry 2.x support so I don't think there's any actual updates to the rest of it.

• Yeah it just handles the forestry changes, Tbh the slight delay on NEI isnt really a hastle for me. It does sound like some people are having really bad lag with it though. It used to be a bit rough near the end of a long build (2 months or so) hitting 1-1.5 seconds delay but on a new world its basicly instant.

• I found the solution. and like I said it does not conflict ID, and you did not listen.
    the problem is, or know a bug or not. but just a nasty glitch. No compatibility is present. well it is solved :)
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/…e__st__8840#entry21032889
    what to do? need to put all the problem of modes, between gregtechmod and THAUMCRAFT3

like this.
    0gregtechmod2.79c.zip
    zzThaumcraft3.0.3ru.zip

and
    if installed with Highlands1.1.3_MC1.4.6.zip mod gregtechmod2.79c.zip or mystcraft-uni-1.4.7-0.10.0.00.zip, any of them. then disappear from the list of biomes Forge_MobSpawnControlsv1.4.6.2.zip
    Ice Mountains and Ice Plains
    and biomes missing from the list too mystcraft ..
    How is this possible?

I understand mystcraft possible. but why because gregtechmod disappear?
    this can be explained to both? gregtechmod it does not work with biomes?

mystcraft to understand.
    need to rename it to 0mystcraft-uni-1.4.7-0.10.0.00
    that he was loaded first.
    and with GregTech I can not understand what to do: (
    check log ..
    http://paste.ubuntu.com/1690819/

• Well, just to be clear. It works with Gregtech installed when config Liquid Containers fuel tooltips : shown and Item fuel tooltips : hidden, with all these containers I have from Forestry, IC2, GregTech, Thaumicbees, Plugins for Forestry and others (with 140 mods I have, yes, I'm crazy). It works without Gregtech with both Items and Liquid containers tooltips shown. And by "works" I mean searching with less than 0.5 sec delay.
    Just mixing Gregtech with Item tooltips shown, not even with liquid tooltips, makes searching weird: 4-5 sec of doing nothing after I printed the word.
    Which makes no sense cause I don't see any solid fuel that Gregtech mod adds by itself.
    The least item fuel thing which used in Gregtech machine is IC2's fuel can, it is considered to be solid fuel, as I can see, but can be used in diesel generator. And even more strange behavior here is that there's no mention in tooltip about this feature.
    But after all, it isn't hard to deal with item tooltips hidden, I don't think i need to know how much EU will I get if I burn some wood or coal in generator.

UPD: Tested for more: I was forced to remove both EE3 and Gregtech simultaneously when was testing before as EE3 throws NullPointerExeption at SmeltingRecipeAdd when loaded without Gregtech, don't know why. I remembered that EE3 has some features with solid fuels too and tried to remove it without removing Gregtech but it didn't solve the problem.

• I, personally, have huge lag when searching in NEI since I started playing with the Mindcrack mod pack, each search takes about 5-7 seconds. I have an awfully slow computer, so I'm used to lag after playing Minecraft for over a year like that.

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• I, personally, have huge lag when searching in NEI since I started playing with the Mindcrack mod pack, each search takes about 5-7 seconds. I have an awfully slow computer, so I'm used to lag after playing Minecraft for over a year like that.

Go into NEI Options > NEI Plugins > Fuel tips > Change all things to "Hidden"

• K, 'll do that when I'll get back on my pc.

EDIT: HOLY FIF DET SEARCH DIZ SO FAAAAAST!!! Now I'm down from ~5 seconds to search down to an unnoticable ~0.5 seconds. Makes searching more accurate too, now if I search 'can' I will only find actual stuff with 'can' and not anything that 'Can Produce'.

On another note, does anyone know if the rotary macerator has been fixed yet? I'm using Mindcrack pack v8.01, and I remember when I was playing with the FTB Beta Pack the rotary macerator ruined my world.

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

The post was edited 1 time, last by jonch ().

• Hmm I didn't ever get "can produce" results with liquid containers tooltips shown...
    You can also try to hide item tooltips only, while other's shown, it works well for me.

• I've started playing with the electric sorter and I noticed it doesn't seem to output to rp tubes only attached inventories. Would redstone pulse with a filter be the method to get the items back in a tube network? Also, how the heck does the inventory manager work? The gui looks quite complex and I can't find any info on it. Thanks.

Not a Bug, that Way you could disable all Storage Blocks in general. You might want to reneable the Crafting of them as well.

I don't have any option like that anymore :/

usefullrecipes {
    B:BeryliumReflector=false
    B:Compress2Storageblock=false
    B: DifficultIridiumPlate=true
    B:ElectricSteelTools=true
    B:ExpensiveBCQuarryRecipe=true
    B:ExpensiveLaser=true
    B:ExpensiveMaceratorRecipe=true
    B:ExpensiveNanoSaber=true
    B:ExpensiveNukeRecipe=true
    B:ExpensiveSolarRecipe=true
    B:ExpensiveWatermillRecipe=true
    B:ExpensiveWindRecipe=true
    B:MMIngotOnlyRollingMachine=false
    B: Storageblock2Macerator=false
    I:TincellsPer4Tin=8
    B:TitaniumDiamondDrill=true
    B:ToolAndArmorMaceration=true
    B:WatermillReverseCrafting=true
    }

Or is it in the not to understand advanced confgi? ^^

• I've started playing with the electric sorter and I noticed it doesn't seem to output to rp tubes only attached inventories. Would redstone pulse with a filter be the method to get the items back in a tube network?

Use Redpower relays to send items back to tube network.

• Fenrir , it's at advanced config.

Change everything at # storageblockcrafting and # storageblockdecrafting to true.

(located in advanced config and if you don't have them there regenerate the advanced config).

• I've started playing with the electric sorter and I noticed it doesn't seem to output to rp tubes only attached inventories.

I usually use a relay, as Greg suggested in his lag-free tutorial.

EDIT: Woops, didn't notice the guy 2 posts above me said the same :/

• Damm i stooped at the ids ^^
    Thanks for the Help

• Suggestion: A Gregtechy version of the Jetpack, the Hoverpack:

:Advanced Circuit: :Energy Crystal: :Advanced Circuit:
    :Industrial Diamond: :Iridium: :Industrial Diamond:
    --- :Cable: ---

:Advanced Circuit: - Advanced Circuit or alternatives, :Energy Crystal: - Lapotron Crystal, :Industrial Diamond: - Energy flow Circuit, :Cable: - Kanthal Heating coil

The Hoverpack will look like a sci-fi-ish wide single jet, it will use 10x the energy of a normal jetpack, however will have 1M EU storage, which will make it a lot more effective for long time trips.

• Requesting storageblocks for various IC2 components that don't already have one.. UUM, Scrapboxes, Rubber, etc.

Of course they should all explode when picked up unless a wrench is used.

• Uhh right a Storage-Block for the Storage-Blocks of Scrap. Scrap is definetly not Nugget Sized for this sake.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Uhh right a Storage-Block for the Storage-Blocks of Scrap. Scrap is definetly not Nugget Sized for this sake.

Multiblock nukes <3

• Or equip a solar helmet and fly forever as long as you are in the overworld, can see the sky and isn't raining (yes they work at night).
    This happens because the electric jetpack works with just 1 EU stored, and since the solar helmet generates 1 EU/t, the jetpack won't stop working.
    If the jetpack had a minimum energy (something much more than 1 EU) to start flying this wouldn't happen.

EDIT: The bad part is when you are flying, starts raining and you fall to the ground near a bunch of creepers.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ZeChico ().