[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Just to say.. could be nice a unique option in a config that says "difficulty=X" where x is the difficulty of craftings (maybe another things), just to prevent people complaining about the difficulty of "X" craft-

I have no problem on all that "difficulty" on gregtech but just for the <other people> that has it.

I know my english is bad, but in reality, i talk spanish broh!

• Extending IC2 tech tree was one thing, but now it's really just a complete replacement and subversion of IC2 and other mods

Ofcourse this is basically a subversion of IC². And I try to always add more stuff to the Tech Tree, in both directions, the beginning and the end.

, and i like IC2 and those other mods better. It was fun, despite the grind, with some really clever and cool mechanics, but It's really just too obnoxious, too self-centered*, and too intrusive to other mods to be played and to remain with with a clear conscience.

Also, you do say "*insert whatever* is bad" All the time, whenever said whatever it is inserted by a different mod (barrels, wrenches, machine blocks, steel, bronze...).

Well, I basically say "My Stuff is better than X", and point out all the things, in which my Stuff is actually better, by showing it in a comparsion to the other Object. Said comparsion, ofcourse, does let the other Stuff look bad.

And when did I say that Steel is bad??? I know why you might have said Bronze, but Steel? There is nothing bad about Steel.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• So another mDiyo originally contacted me via IC² Forum an account called "mDiyo", to trick me into removing simple Smelting Recipes, what failed due to me pointing the error out for him. And then the real mDiyo added a Message to his Mod, telling people to go fix their Configs instead of just fixing his damn dupe Bug himself? Seems legit.

Also I'm not lying, I use the truth for my purposes, or bind it to temporal unstable conditions. Like Politicians, but more directly.

Right. And we can all assume that you are some kind of "God" whose word is always right.

There is no dupe bug in Tinkers, because Tinkers is balanced around vanilla. In vanilla+Tinkers, there is no dupe bug.

He has no reason to remove this functionality just because of a small exploit with a mod that he doesn't have to balance against.

Since it is not against your morals to change how mods are played, go ahead and remove the functionality when you detect it. Knowing you, this involves making a giant explosion whenever the player mines a block with a Tinkers tool. Go ahead and do that.

• Since it is not against your morals to change how mods are played, go ahead and remove the functionality when you detect it. Knowing you, this involves making a giant explosion whenever the player mines a block with a Tinkers tool. Go ahead and do that.

This is the best idea I seen all day! I approve.

• ok...so im having an issue making advanced alloy, i put 3 refined iron, or 3 steel, 3 bronze, and 3 tin in the rolling machine(i have railcraft installed) and advanced alloy doesnt show up in the "will produce" window. same thing when i try it with crafting table...now i have TE, IC2, forestry, buildcraft, railcraft, thaumcraft3, millienare, and galacticraft installed. i can see advanced alloy in creative mode, but just cant make it in survival. any idea? my forge is 7.8.0696, im guessing it MAY be a problem with forge but can anyone else reproduce this? or tell me a build thats working with 1.5.2? also i cant use NEI, it hangs on building terrain screen when i try to enter world with it installed.

• for all the guys who want the old 3c 1t = 4 bronze, use TC smeltery :P^^

EDIT: greg, pls nerf :/

Actually, it only makes 288mB of liquid Bronze, which equates to 2 ingots.
    Source: NEIPlugin for TConstruct smeltery

Also, to solve the whole "tin bucket exploit" thing, maybe add a damage value for when making it with tin, or something?

• Is there a way to empty cells into a tank (BC, RailCraft, Quantum Tank, etc.) without the cell being consumed and without Thermal Expansion?

Edit: after some more research (I really did search before asking, honest!), it turns out that you can use RailCraft to empty the cells into a stationary tank cart and then straight out the bottom via unloader into any kind of tank. So there's that, but is there a less silly way?

• GregTech REALLY wants you to use NEI, because of your problem. Recipe was changed fyi.

yes yes yes...i kNOOOWWWW and it blows that its not working correctly...is there any site i can visit to maybe see what the correct recipe is then?

• yes yes yes...i kNOOOWWWW and it blows that its not working correctly...is there any site i can visit to maybe see what the correct recipe is then?

You need this:
    RXX R = Refined iron plate
    BXX B = Bronze plate
    TXX T = Tin plate
    X = Blank

Plates are made with 2 of the corresponding ingots and hammer above.
    HXX H = Hammer
    IXX I = Ingot
    IXX X = Blank

Hammers are made like this:
    I I I I = Ingot (Refined Iron, Bronze or Steel)
    I I I X = blank
    XSX S = Stick

I maintain the DNS Techpack, found on the AT Launcher. You can find me on Twitter IAmOmicron or on Discord with the same alias.

• Okay, that one will receive a Config.

Not to push it, but any chance of getting the advanced alloy to the standard IC2 recipe too? As a config, of course.

I maintain the DNS Techpack, found on the AT Launcher. You can find me on Twitter IAmOmicron or on Discord with the same alias.

• It's not even the fact of the metal blocks, but the fact that it works with Fortune. What kind of mind would think that having auto-smelt and fortune work together on things other than ores is a good idea? ANY mod can come along now and add a reverse smelting recipe for their own mod and now TC breaks it. It's about cross-mod compatibility, which is a good thing. Being so self centered gets them placed in the same thought as FlowerChild.

If anyone is thinking of themself as God here, it's mDiyo.

• in the crafting table? i made a refined iron hammer, put it on top of 2 refined iron, nothing...2 tin, nothing....2 copper, nothing..2 bronze, nothing

• Is there a way to empty cells into a tank (BC, RailCraft, Quantum Tank, etc.) without the cell being consumed and without Thermal Expansion?

Edit: after some more research (I really did search before asking, honest!), it turns out that you can use RailCraft to empty the cells into a stationary tank cart and then straight out the bottom via unloader into any kind of tank. So there's that, but is there a less silly way?

I guess I remembered wrong. RailCraft loaders only return buckets, not cells.