[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Nonononono, Im sorry, have an apology chainsaw. :Chainsaw: :3

Don't grab the wrong end!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Nonononono, Im sorry, have an apology chainsaw. :3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARHGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin:
    (blood)

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAARHGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin: :Resin:
    (blood)

Your blood's pretty sticky you know :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I'd rather stick (as much as possible) to the topic (if it is important or i'm interested in it) and talk seriously.

Same, and that topic (since its the only thing we have in common that we know about) would be mods, and IC2 and GT in particular.

• Anybody know the best way to go about replacing mDiyo's modifiers? Luck needs to be much more expensive.

If there's no way to change TinCon's modifiers, what about using something like COG to change how prevalent Lapis occurs? If it's harder to find, perhaps that will balance out.

My incredibly crappy YouTube channel:

KonSign

Come mock me. You know you want to.

• If there's no way to change TinCon's modifiers, what about using something like COG to change how prevalent Lapis occurs? If it's harder to find, perhaps that will balance out.

Many other mods that need lapis for mundane things will be made much harder.

• MOTHER FU*&^/("*&$$*$* &(^&-&?:#@^)^@!$/*)863!@*)# ON A BIG $&#&'
    MY COMPUTER CRASHED AND THE GUI TEXTURE I HAD BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST 2 HOURS DIDNT SAVE AETDSERGGGJHSCV

• What the bronze workbench actually for? All I see is bright orange confusingness :P

I see this too much.