[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Sirus ? We don't really care :)

THAT KIND OF LOOT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!!! 1 Minute into the game I had full steel armour, that kind of ruins it ;p Meh, I should install a Harder mobs mod to balance it.
    Anyone know of any?

• Hi,

i don't know if it is intended but i cant use coal blocks
    as fuel in small or high pressure boiler.

using latest GT and IC² experimental 102

also keep up the good work
    :thumbsup:

• I remember greg saying something about coal coke being the best fuel you can use in the boilers. I would just go with coal instead of the blocks.

• I remember greg saying something about coal coke being the best fuel you can use in the boilers. I would just go with coal instead of the blocks.

will have to do then, was playing around in creative to test all the new stuff, would also be nice to have a BC gate condition for fuel in the biolers for easier distribution in an automated system.

• THAT KIND OF LOOT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!!!

So stop playing on easymode and disable the steel stuff spawning in railcraft configuration :)

As for mobs, infernalmods is nice if you somehow tone down the endless enchanted diamond stuff dropping. Zombie awareness is great as well but not yet updated to 1.6. Dev was working on it and had it running but hasn't given any updates since 4'th of August.

• All the changes to IC2 are really heating things up Direwolf20's latest video comments. But Sirus, why do people think your a coder?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• All the changes to IC2 are really heating things up Direwolf20's latest video comments. But Sirus, why do people think your a coder?

I think that was just one guy, who i just corrected.
    I DID say i was the artist not the coder lulz

• You shouldn't be disabling it anyway, because that would remove valueable loot and so make caving boring.

Bu wha fu
    I'm confuzled :(
    I will disable it then find some cool harder mob mod, and possibly a dungeon mod if there are any good ones.

• V4.02b:
    Fixed that stupid Bug with the Render Stuff. Seriously, WHY THE FUCK DOES THE PATHFINDING NEED TO KNOW THE EXACT MODEL SERVERSIDE IF THE MODEL IS CLIENT ONLY.
    Made Generators being crafted using Steel casings, halved the amount of small Buffers gotten from uncrafting the large one.
    Fixed rendering of the old depricated Machines in the Inventory.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• V4.02b:
    Fixed that stupid Bug with the Render Stuff. Seriously, WHY THE FUCK DOES THE PATHFINDING NEED TO KNOW THE EXACT MODEL SERVERSIDE IF THE MODEL IS CLIENT ONLY.
    Made Generators being crafted using Steel casings, halved the amount of small Buffers gotten from uncrafting the large one.
    Fixed rendering of the old depricated Machines in the Inventory.

Thx for the quick fix as always :)