[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Also, Greg, I noticed that you can use the Forestry Basic casing for the steam machines instead of hulls and stuff, but they use 8 Bronze instead of plates (16 bronze early on), You wanna nerf Casings?

• You should probably blacklist Frost Bound Bricks (RailCraft) from the recycler. It is a product of two blacklisted materials (Stone and Snow).

• V4.02e:
    Changed handling of grinding Ores. Now with 100% more AI.
    Fixed several Bugs.
    Changed the Fluid Pipe to be more realistic. Now it is very similar to a BC Liquid Pipe, but it still has more capacity.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• How so?

Put Liquid Meters with Redstone Displays on a row of Pipes, and then start pumping Fluids through it. You will see that it takes a few Seconds for the Pipe to reach maximum transfer Speed. After that you will see that it takes a few more Seconds for the Pipe to completly Empty.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• It would be nice if Mojang made the English language pack using just english language isntead of what they think we use the word instead of...
    No one calls a Shovel a spade, they are different, same as "watches" -_-
    I just want my 'our' and 'ey' :(

• Seriously Greg -_- I know its a library, but it would of been nice to get something OTHER then your books xD

I just found a stronghold full of GT books, so yeah I agree.

P.S it's "other than" not "then" :p

• But it is a LIBRARY!!!

GregTech Website

• Yes, And in those you get normal books and enchanted books aswell, The stronghold had 6 Libraries and not a single thing other than your books
    Also, How come steam machines have a Battery slot? ;p

• Yes, And in those you get normal books and enchanted books aswell

You overrestimate the amount of Enchanted Books you could have gotten. I have discovered Several Stongholds during testing, and I found just one single Enchanted Book in them, the Code confirms that rarity. Also I increase the overall amount of Items which could spawn in Loot Chests to make these Books not decrasing the normal Loot rates that much.

The stronghold had 6 Libraries and not a single thing other than your books

Wtf? Normal Strongholds have 1, or 2 Libraries, but SIX!!!

How come steam machines have a Battery slot?

Not a Battery Slot. Just an empty Slot of nothingness.

GregTech Website

• Highly compressed steam capsules could go in there ;3
    Also, It must of been two seperate strongholds right next to each other because I found 2 portal rooms XD

• Highly compressed steam capsules could go in there ;3
    Also, It must of been two seperate strongholds right next to each other because I found 2 portal rooms XD

Well, unless your Stronghold is more than a whole kilometer long that is impossible.

If you stand at 0, 0, and look into the direction of a Stronghold, it will be at least 800 Meters away but not farther away than about 1300 Meters. So now to the other 2 Strongholds (there can only be 3 at max) which are on the Map, they are both right and left behind you at 4 and 8 o'Clock (I mean the Angle not the Time), and both are also about 800-1300 Blocks away from your Position. That makes it easy to spot the other two Strongholds when throwing an Ender Eye as they are just 120° into the other directions, when standing at 0, 0.

There is also the phenomenon that the Ender Eye suddenly changes direction when coming close to the Stronghold. That is because it hasn't been generated until that happens, so the exact Position of the Portal wasn't exactly fixed, because it has just the Coordinates where the generation algorithm would start, but not where the algorithm actually places the Portal.

All in all, unless you have Mystcraft or similar installed to generate more than just one set of Strongholds, you lie.

GregTech Website

• Well, unless your Stronghold is more than a whole kilometer long that is impossible.

If you stand at 0, 0, and look into the direction of a Stronghold, it will be at least 800 Meters away but not farther away than about 1300 Meters. So now to the other 2 Strongholds (there can only be 3 at max) which are on the Map, they are both right and left behind you at 4 and 8 o'Clock (I mean the Angle not the Time), and both are also about 800-1300 Blocks away from your Position. That makes it easy to spot the other two Strongholds when throwing an Ender Eye as they are just 120° into the other directions, when standing at 0, 0.

Sure that there are only 3 Strongholds per map? I am pretyy sure they removed the limit when Strongholds were added.

• Sure that there are only 3 Strongholds per map? I am pretyy sure they removed the limit when Strongholds were added.

No they didn't, they wanted to remove it but then decided against it. I followed the Mojang Twitters and the Wiki back then just because wanting to know if and when they remove the Limit, but they didnt remove the Stronghold Limit.

GregTech Website

• Anyone know what goes well with cobblestone? I need a material for my ground floor, and first floor.
    http://imgur.com/a/U2NKZ
    I have railcraft, so I can get the design blocks from that. I also have forestry installed, so I can 'try' to get some fancy wood. I just don't know what would go well with cobblestone.

• No they didn't, they wanted to remove it but then decided against it. I followed the Mojang Twitters and the Wiki back then just because wanting to know if and when they remove the Limit, but they didnt remove the Stronghold Limit.

Really? Well, then they probably had one or two Prerealeses with the limit removed.