[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• GT ores that spawn in oceans also spawn in rivers.
    Railcraft has geodes in oceans that contain extra diamonds/emeralds/lapis and possibly other things.
    BC oil ocean biomes will be gone. The desert ones are so rare they might as well not exist at all, especially when you'll likely not have many vanilla deserts.

Other than that nothing of importance should be gone.

Oil bothers me a bit. But it's not the end of the world lol. But yeah it's amazing how nice the world is without an ocean.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Greg, ic2 cutter disappears when used in your bronze workbench disregard having more uses left. Fix it please.
    Steps to reproduce: get cutter and copper plate, craft uninsulated copper cable using the bronze workbench.

upd: same thing happens using forestry worktable, but the regular workbench and 2x2 player build-in crafting grids are using 'charges' without destroying the whole item.

• Really? I'm super happy that I live on a medium-sized continent surrounded by it. I intent on keeping this world and don't want 1.7 to mess up the worldgen. All new biomes / worldgen will be beyond the oceans. Which is kinda neat. :)

• Really? I'm super happy that I live on a medium-sized continent surrounded by it. I intent on keeping this world and don't want 1.7 to mess up the worldgen. All new biomes / worldgen will be beyond the oceans. Which is kinda neat. :)

SSP I agree. Publicish Server NOOO

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• That's your problem. The non-experimental version of IC2 is pretty much abandoned and wasn't updated when NEI was. Get the experimental from forum headers but note that there are tons of changes and e-net behaves somewhat differently and far more explodey.

Okay my question now is how will the addons react? Most (if not all) say for version 1.118

• Okay my question now is how will the addons react? Most (if not all) say for version 1.118

Most of the stuff isn't ported over to experimental, the more active things are. You'll have to go through every addon to see if it supports it or not.

• Most of the stuff isn't ported over to experimental, the more active things are. You'll have to go through every addon to see if it supports it or not.

Yeah only had to delete a couple of items (Advanced Solar Panels, and FrogCraft).

• lol, some guy on youtube is saying that i shouldn't trust you because you will just make IC2 crash with every mod that adds something you personally don't like xD NOOB

• Paste a url, I want to see this.

He Deleted his comments after it got flagged to oblivion, but this was what he said:
    "So since Greg is on the team now (I assume Greg from GregTech), does this mean IC2 will now feature game crashing code whenever he does not agree about the way other mods work?"
    He then compared gregs crashing to Horishima
    "Greg modifies other mods or even vanilla and everyone just has to accept it. Some other mod dev does the same and Greg goes full rage crashing the game for everyone. Just there is the full problem, someone that is willing to take those steps for such egoistic problems, should never be trusted anymore especially not when he isn't even sorry. If stuff is okay if it only happens once, there was also only one nuke on Hiroshima, one gas attack in syria etc. Even if it's once it is bad."
    "So in your opinion you trust someone as a developer of IC2 that is willing to implement game crashing code whenever someone else does something he doesn't like (not to mention the pumpkin of shame). Since he hasn't been sorry (or his sorryness was cleverly hidden) there is no sign of him not doing it again. His ego has caused problems and as long as we keep accepting it, it will not chance and happen again."
    I can't be bothered to reply to him anymore. Really its just the usual FTB noob rants.

• Yo Greg, do you want to implement the IC2 Power units into the tool recipes?
    I think just replacing the Vanilla IC2 recipes iron plates with steel plates would do.

• He Deleted his comments after it got flagged to oblivion, but this was what he said:
    "So since Greg is on the team now (I assume Greg from GregTech), does this mean IC2 will now feature game crashing code whenever he does not agree about the way other mods work?"

Pretty dickish, but not irregular

He then compared gregs crashing to Horishima

"Greg modifies other mods or even vanilla and everyone just has to accept it. Some other mod dev does the same and Greg goes full rage crashing the game for everyone. Just there is the full problem, someone that is willing to take those steps for such egoistic problems, should never be trusted anymore especially not when he isn't even sorry. If stuff is okay if it only happens once, there was also only one nuke on Hiroshima, one gas attack in syria etc. Even if it's once it is bad."

Yes, but why doesn't he complain about forestry? They did something worse, that affected a much larger proportion of people?

"So in your opinion you trust someone as a developer of IC2 that is willing to implement game crashing code whenever someone else does something he doesn't like (not to mention the pumpkin of shame). Since he hasn't been sorry (or his sorryness was cleverly hidden) there is no sign of him not doing it again. His ego has caused problems and as long as we keep accepting it, it will not chance and happen again."

Again, forestry....

Some people never learn...

• Lithium battery and MFE with battery recipes still use 2x insulated gold cable instead of the IC2 one that has two rubbers.

• He then compared gregs crashing to Horishima

Yeah, just one Nuke on Hiroshima, but wasn't there another Nuke detonating somewhere else in Japan? (Hint: Nagasaki) Well according to that Logic and misinformation, I could drop "1 Nuke per Minecraft Version" or "1 Gas Attack per Minecraft User" or even "1 Tsar Bomb per Square Meter", not to forget there was just "1 Holocaust per Jewish Religion". Yes, most of these things are very bad, but if we make even more fun of that Logic then "1 magically accellerated relativistic Baseball which destroys the Earth upon hitting the Pitcher" would not be that bad, it would be bad in general, but it only happened once so we can assume it doesnt happen again. Not because there was no living thing left on Earth, but because we don't repeat our Errors.

People like that Guy are the Main Reason, that I am not a fan of Democracy. They make such a System exploitable, they should be nerfed to prevent even more damage. Or buffed, so that they are more intelligent.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Found this while looking around, maybe it should be changed, due to the fact that REF iron is being removed?

Looks like Edition 2, you might need to read Edition 3.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Didn't I release the Version containing that Book, the Book about Pipes and the Book about Geology?

GregTech Website