[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Well, I mostly use fillers, for diggung holes, and for mining recourses the miner, but jesus christ, 2k EU/t?! And it should be portable? It's like 10k EU in a second, what am I supposed to use it with?!

• Well, I mostly use fillers, for diggung holes, and for mining recourses the miner, but jesus christ, 2k EU/t?! And it should be portable? It's like 10k EU in a second, what am I supposed to use it with?!

Did you notice I used 12 overclockers there? Originally I think it takes 128EU/t. At least that's what it can take in at most. It also has 4 or 5 million EU internal capacity so it'll take a while to fill it up. It should start mining before it does fill up, though.

• I still say my geothermal gen is better :p

Infact, what would be great is an atmospheric vapour condensor like railcraft has, but on an industrial scale. Some kind of large vat with electrical input to cool it, for maybe a 5x5x5 multiblock, could yield maybe 20mb/t of water?

• Certain Gregtech machines are generating inordinate amounts of lag while idling with items in their inventory or processing.
    Here's a screenshot demonstrating this: http://i.imgur.com/X339KZa.png

At times they can reach as high as 3500 per machine.. that's pretty insane. I have wire networks thousands of cables long wreaking less havoc on my server tps. This is a single industrial electrolyzer. They do have overclocker upgrades in them, could this be caused by the machines lacking an appropriate internal buffer? Either that or they stop to calculate pi to the billionth digit per each operation. I'm afraid to finish my workshop.. I'll probably get booted off my node for excessively high cpu usage long before that.

• Certain Gregtech machines are generating inordinate amounts of lag while idling with items in their inventory or processing.

At times they can reach as high as 3500 per machine.. that's pretty insane. I have wire networks thousands of cables long wreaking less havoc on my server tps. This is a single industrial electrolyzer. They do have overclocker upgrades in them, could this be caused by the machines lacking an appropriate internal buffer? Either that or they stop to calculate pi to the billionth digit per each operation. I'm afraid to finish my workshop.. I'll probably get booted off my node for excessively high cpu usage long before that.

you mean a lag of 0,001841 sec is huge ?

• Basically, GregTech is warning you that you have mods that misuse the oredict and cause other kinds of errors. While GregTech is able to detect the error, it is not able to detect the mod that causes it.

• Basically, GregTech is warning you that you have mods that misuse the oredict and cause other kinds of errors. While GregTech is able to detect the error, it is not able to detect the mod that causes it.

But why does it have to crash my game?

• Because some of the mod devs that misuse the oredict, and Gregtech ends the program instead of letting it go badjuju, and deleting your Win32 directory.

It should just bug you not crash your game. One of the errors is with bop gems. Bop isnt gonna get fixed because they arent updating their 1.6 versions anymore. It shouldnt crash just warn you!

• you mean a lag of 0,001841 sec is huge ?

Are you smoking the ganja?

It's more like 301 seconds of mean time per machine. There are currently thirty machines in my world dropping tickrate to a whopping 3 when processing. Server CPU usage spikes as high as seventy percent while my factory is processing. Any way you look at it, there's something wrong with that. Hell, the entire ME network uses less overall tick time than a single GT Machine....

• Because some of the mod devs that misuse the oredict, and Gregtech ends the program instead of letting it go badjuju, and deleting your Win32 directory.

AFAIK, GregTech only does crash the game if there is an item ID conflict. Besides that it just spams warnings.
    Also, you could send us the crash log if you want some help.

• Are you smoking the ganja?

It's more like 301 seconds of mean time per machine. There are currently thirty machines in my world dropping tickrate to a whopping 3 when processing.

Then why are you showing us awfully cropped images where nothing useful is to be seen and highest number for something unknown is showing 0.0018s? Show us some actually useful data!

• AFAIK, GregTech only does crash the game if there is an item ID conflict. Besides that it just spams warnings.
    Also, you could send us the crash log if you want some help.

I created a new world and tthe error disappeared. I think it was just a problem with that world.

• Hey Guys, maybe someone can help me. Got a little question:

Is it possible to change the output for the pulverizer recipes? I mean for example IronOre gives me 2 pulverized iron dust. Why i should make all the complicated machines, when i could simple use a pulverizer for my ore processing?

The pulverizer is much cheaper, only 4 steel ingot and a diamond and gives me also a 10% chance for pulverized ferrous?

A macerator need 8 steel ingots and give me only 1 chrushed iron ore.

I hope you understand what i mean, sorry for my english, iam german :)