[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Oh yeah, I should have known that. Oops.

V4.08q:
    Added Aluminium Scoops which DO work in Adventure Mode. Seriously, I did it the normal vanilla Way as I explained it to him a while ago and it works perfectly, I don't know what problems Sengir has with just adding support for Adventure Mode. It's one thing if he doesn't care about Adventure Mode (as in the MC1.6-1.7 Adventure Mode), but plain out lying about having tried and failed to add that support to it is not a good Option.
    Fixed some Bugs.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I am having a problem with adding this in the FTB Monster pack. Some of the Rotarycraft items like the HSLA Steel ingots get transmuted into gregtech steel ingots and the six fluorite colors get transmutated into only one fluorite color. I am sorry if this has already been mentioned or it is in the configs.

• Added Aluminium Scoops which DO work in Adventure Mode. Seriously, I did it the normal vanilla Way as I explained it to him a while ago and it works perfectly, I don't know what problems Sengir has with just adding support for Adventure Mode. It's one thing if he doesn't care about Adventure Mode (as in the MC1.6-1.7 Adventure Mode), but plain out lying about having tried and failed to add that support to it is not a good Option.

THANKS GREG! Can we get grafters too?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Tungsten steel grafter: 20 uses
    :D

Greg, Have you thought about adding the superalloy Titanium Aluminide (TiAl)? Its even stronger, lightweight , can resist even higher temperatures AND corrodes less than titanium but is much less ductile, making it great for turbines (and things like hypersonic aircraft) :p

• Is it possible to turn off the requirement of iron plates and crap for tools and armor crafting? I hate the inconsistencies being able to craft tools and armor with just the ingots due to certain mods and then requiring alot of effort for iron stuffs.

• hypersonic aircraft

Me want :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Some kind of early industrial era airplanes and late industrial airplanes would be cool.

Flying with jetpacks and quantum suits were always a bit silly to me.

I would also like some kind of mechanical horses (aka buggy/jeep, whatever).

Also, that would give fuel production a real reason.

• The electric jetpack needs a nerf. Suggestion: make it to require stainless steel (or tungstensteel) but buff it to 100,000 EU and 256 max height

• 256 max height

Quantum Jetpack can do that already.

Want to nerf it? :

(Electric) Jetpacks should build heat when used and thus must be cooled down before re-usage, or you will get hurt and in extreme cases, it will even explode.
    Quantum Jetpack works similarly, however it works based on quantum stability (aka the more you use, the less stable it gets and can cause bad things).

• Hi together,

weird thing just happend on my server.Dont know if its the Updated Gregtech or me changing my server to mcpc+ or whatever, but my Thermal Generators are stuttering on and off in a constant Intervall for some reason. I noticed that, because my Mfsu was going down. i just connected the Thermal Generators to a fresh and empty Mfsu and still...Stuttering On and Off with low output. Tried different cabels and stuff. Nothing works. Singleplayer is fine though. Just the Server.Any Ideas? Mcpc bad?

Edit: Oh and as far as i can tell all the other generators work just fine!

• I guess Aiwen has misunderstood me :)

Thermal Generators are turning their yellow light on top on and off when power is drawn from them which is causing a LOT of FPS lag.

What I tried so far:
    1) Tested on brand new server without any plugins only the mods I normally have in the modpack (link in quoted post) - still flickering
    2) Tested on SP world with modpack configs - no flickering
    3) Tested on SP with server configs - no flickering
    4) And lastly tested on server with only IC2 and GT - still flickering

Using MCPC+ (maybe a problem on their side?) forge965-B245
    Using Latest GT and Latest IC2

Also I tried just now on regular Forge server (no MCPC), and it works just fine.... So is the real problem on GregTech side, or should I go to MCPC?

Thank you very much

• basicly my same problem.Its not just Lag. You also get way less eu output!

edit: From the mcpc server config:

"tick-intervals:
    gregtechmod-common-GT_TickHandler: 1"

does this have something to do with the problem?

• Bring that problem to MCPC+ forums, we surely offer support when it comes to GregTech, but not when it is mixed with MCPC+/bukkit.
    MCPC+ and bukkit interacts weirdly with mods causing unsolvable bugs on the mod side.

• Did the change even phase you greg? I bet it did.

Edit:Fyi, any comment I make is from the pov of the gt version in the FTB Unhinged pack.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• I have a problem with ore dictionary which happens after I restart a game. For example smelting rubber chip would give me rubber(ic2) one time and after game restart it will give me rubber bar (MFR). Same happens with data circuits/elite circuits in assembling machine. While not fatal is screws up my AE autocrafting.
    I'm not exactly sure if its GT fault or not, but so far I've noticed it with GT involved recipes.