[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Hello,

Since energy battery and lapotron rework, I can no longer get a proper lapotron crystal without damage value as required by the Vajra recipe from Gravitation Suite.

Not sure it is something Gregg can fix or I should wait for SeNtiMeL to fix his recipe using OreDict.

It remind me of earlier GT for 1.4.7 where you could not legitimately craft the Distilation Tower because of mismatched centrifuges ID.

• Did you already know or did you use google images? I actually found the game through minecraft surprisingly. Mindcracker Millbee did a series on it. I suppose it finds its way into everywhere.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• And have some differences in efficiency. Lower efficiency for coolants like water, or LN2. Highest efficiency with LHe. Maybe give it some cool small properties like items or mobs will float above the wire when LN2 or LHe is flowing through it. IC2 doesn't have enough cool effects like some magic mods

• I almost had a heart attack :D

No Spawn, please, don't tell me you're into it too, this can not be.

I never played it by the way, so i couldn't talk about it anyways. I just watch lots of animes, read mangas and such japanese visual culture... and i have a japanese name aswell.

CrafterofMany : I used google image search to find about it.

@superconductors: maybe a superconductor network controlled by a temperature controller attached to it?

• When did I say I think that japanese culture is bad? I just generally dislike weeaboos, and you do not seem like one, and I definately appreciate your work here and would say, that you are rather a nice person. It's just the "graphical novel" I can not stand in this case, not the culture or your views.

• @SpawnX Yes, the controller could work for a reactor aswell.
    @Shoujo if you like such things, you might like that game. If you know visual novels, you know what to expect.Sexual scenes. But it does get emotional quite a bit. It's less about the disabilities and more about the person. Well written, nice balance,paths, ect. I'd recommend it. Millbee does have a series on it, he's entertaining with a welsh touch, what else could you want.

• People, dont use OreDict as an Universal Answer to everything. In this case Sentimel just forgot to use the Wildcard damage Value on his Vajra Recipe making it incompatible with the IC2 Recipe Handler itself (since I fixed the Handler, because it had wrong Recipe matching conditions).

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I've reported this aswell and it's very annoying. Only thing you can do is turn off unification but I'd prefer this to get fixed.

Also, someone please tell me, how do I turn off requirement of plates etc. for tool and armor crafting? I just want to use ingots to craft pickaxii and armii, pl0x.
    If possible. Please and thank you, kind sirs.

The issue you're having is because you have more than one of those items targeted in Unification.cfg
    Choose which item variant you want, and it won't jump around.

My unification is turned off, It does not happen in my inventory but mostly due to machine process.

B:TooEasyMode=true does that I think.

B:TooEasyMode changes a lot of things that you probably don't want.
    Platetes for Tools is in DynamicConfig.cfg, # recipereplacements

• Oh wow, a lot has changed since i last used this mod about a year ago... Really digging the bronze age so far, although correct me if i'm wrong, i thought that gregtech circuits used to play nice with the other mods, rather than forcing one to use the GT circuits, and my other nitpick is about the blocks requiring a compressor, i thought that used to have a config option associated with it.

But so far, good show ol' chap :D

Tinkers' construct doesn't seem to show up in the unificator.cfg, even deleting it and relaunching minecraft, this isn't a huge issue, but it means i don't have unification on any bronze i smelt.

By the way, i attempted to donate 8 euros to you under the name benjamin joel mauer, but i saw no option to give a minecraft username, did i miss something?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sirbab ().

• Bab is the forestry guy, right? Or is that sengir? It's been so long.

@Bab, I agree, smelting the ingots made a bit more sense. Also, there was a quarrel with TiC and the creator a while back. I think they decided to avoid eachother or something, or it may be a mistake.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CrafterofMany ().

• What did you create then? The name is so familiar. You've been on the forums before. I believe you created a mod of some relevance.

• People, dont use OreDict as an Universal Answer to everything. In this case Sentimel just forgot to use the Wildcard damage Value on his Vajra Recipe making it incompatible with the IC2 Recipe Handler itself (since I fixed the Handler, because it had wrong Recipe matching conditions).

Dude, you didn't fix it. Look at ic2 bug tracker, this problem with damage values at items in recipes exist in pure ic2e.

• Blocks requiring a compressor is in DynamicConfig.cfg
    "forcing one to use the GT circuits" I'm not sure what you mean by that...
    Tinker's Construct and GregTech have had a few conflicts over the last year, and have mutually removed any interactions between them.
    For Bronze, the (GT) Steam Smelter works.
    There should be a 'comments' section or some sort on the donation box
    Welcome Back (i have no idea who you are :P )

• Dude, you didn't fix it. Look at ic2 bug tracker, this problem with damage values at items in recipes exist in pure ic2e.

In case it wasn't obvious, greg fixed it on IC2 side. He is one of the devs for the mod.

• Hello!
    Recently, my server started to fall.
    log:
    http://pastebin.com/b30vDnHJ

Possible Lag Source at [2700, 40, -481] in Dimension 0 with 111ms caused by an instance of class gregtechmod.common.tileentities.machines.multi.GT_MetaTileEntity_ImplosionCompressor

The post was edited 1 time, last by Try4W ().

• What did you create then? The name is so familiar. You've been on the forums before. I believe you created a mod of some relevance.

Nope, no mods made, i'm a GT Vet, been i followed it for a number of years prior to my military service, i didn't bother much with minecraft during that time, hence the hiatus. I do remember you though. With a different less Katawa shouju avatar lol.

Blocks requiring a compressor is in DynamicConfig.cfg
    "forcing one to use the GT circuits" I'm not sure what you mean by that...
    Tinker's Construct and GregTech have had a few conflicts over the last year, and have mutually removed any interactions between them.
    For Bronze, the (GT) Steam Smelter works.
    There should be a 'comments' section or some sort on the donation box
    Welcome Back (i have no idea who you are :P )

Ohh, it's in the DynamicConfig? My apologies, i was just presented with a huge mess (Makes sense given that i have 197 mods installed in parallel) The wiki's description of the cfg files is rather out of date in my weak defense.
    I could be wrong, but after installing GT, trying to view any circuit from any mod just redirects me to the circuit recipe from gregtech, that's okay i guess, but i really preferred the days where all circuits from any mod were usable among each other including in GT. I'm afraid i'm not at a point where i can actually test whether those circuits remain craftable. just peeking into the bronze age at this point. It would really help if there were seperate NEI listings for the steam machines, even though they run off the same lists. and for whatever reason, some recipes aren't viewable immediately, ie clicking the bronze gear recipe shows all the machine methods, but not the hammer, clicking the gear again displays it. it's rather quite curious. or i'm just being silly, one of the two i suppose.

And about Tic, is there any way i can jury rig the config files to detect it, or have the handlers just been plain disabled/taken out?

Edit: Huh, is the dynamic config supposed to repeat? because i think it contains 4 iterations of the same thing. It's 15,000 lines in Notepad ++ which i don't quite think is right.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sirbab ().