[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• I'm sorry, Jonny, I just want the Computer Cube working again. Not in 1.7, but as a ninja update, I'm not moving to 1.7. Because, LAZY FORGE TEAM IS LAZY!

Never mind. I just wanted to remind you that it is recommended to be polite and friendly even if you feel somewhat angry for a good reason. You might get help much earlier that way.

I suggest that you describe your Computer Cube issue more detailed if you haven't already.
    That could help fixing it.

• Is it possible that you could make alternate toggle-able recipes for other plugins such as advanced solars and gravi suit. The two are just "a little" too over powered but I still see them as very valuable addons. I don't know if you're taking suggestions but that's my two cents.

• Just ask mod authors to add them or use recipe editing mod if you need.
    p.s. adv solar panels will be overpowered regardless of recipes.

• 1. Minecraft operates at 20 ticks per second according to ic2 wiki.
    2. Steam Turbine generates 800 eu/t according to gregtech community wiki. This means 800 EU * 20 ticks = 16k EU per second.
    3. Steam Turbine requires 2 Thermal Boilers to operate. Each of them consumer 1.6 lava cell per second - 3.2 total.
    4. 16k EU / 3.2 lava cells = 5k EU per lava cell.
    5. Thermal Generator can generate 30k EU per lava cell and it's cost + size is like 1/10 of Thermal Boiler.

So, why do even have this machine? The only useful thing it can do is to generate obsidian quickly.

• Aside from energy, you quickly get resources by using the lava filter and electrolyzing obsidian dust.

Well, unless you plan to build a gigantic castle out of obsidian I see no reason to make it. How much obsidian does one really need for all-time crafting in their world? Like 5 stacks? And how much energy can you get from steam of 5x64 lava cell? 5*64*5k = 1.6 mill EU. That's not enough to even build this machine (1 stainless steel ~ 200k EU, 1 steel ~ 60k EU).

• So we need to nerf thermal generators, coz lava is too getting lava is too easy.

If you nerf them to the level of Thermal Boiler then people would simply stop building them. 4k-5k per lava cell? Might as well build a tree farm - same energy, unlimited resource, can get a lot of experience orbs from making charcoal.

• Is this still possible to fix it?there's no such a thing called dustNitrogen cause the KNO3 being uncraftable.

if possible,anybody can help me for fixing the Distillation Tower receipe in 2.90h?It using the wrong Industrial Centrifuge causing it being uncraftable too.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• Well, unless you plan to build a gigantic castle out of obsidian I see no reason to make it. How much obsidian does one really need for all-time crafting in their world? Like 5 stacks? And how much energy can you get from steam of 5x64 lava cell? 5*64*5k = 1.6 mill EU. That's not enough to even build this machine (1 stainless steel ~ 200k EU, 1 steel ~ 60k EU).

You can get electrum, tin and copper from a lava filter inside thermal boilers.
    Obsidian dust can be electrolyzed into iron, magnesium and silicon.

Also, steam can be used to power MJ stuff, given you have a quantum tank to store that much steam generated by the thermal boilers.

Is this still possible to fix it?there's no such a thing called dustNitrogen cause the KNO3 being uncraftable.

Afaik, you can use nitrogen cells.

• I'm sorry, Jonny, I just want the Computer Cube working again. Not in 1.7, but as a ninja update, I'm not moving to 1.7. Because, LAZY FORGE TEAM IS LAZY!

Do you have any idea how much work Forge/FML requires? Lazy is not an adjective I'd use there.

• Quoted from "Zacherl"
    I think that the HUD is an addon.

For the second time, IT IS NOT. You can active it by wearing a quantum helmet and pressing "IC2 alt key" and "IC2 HUB expand key". Still with the quantum, by pressing "IC2 Alt key" and "IC2 Mode Switch Key", it'll active a nightvision and by doing this plus the "Boost key", it'll active the fly of the quantum chestplate.