[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• @aka13: my PC is currently held together with duct tape, the graphics card doesn't even have a fan attached anymore, and the back-side wall of the tower isn't even on anymore. (Also, I bought the tower in 2003 :P )

And yet for whatever reason, that graphics card is currently a lower temperature than my hand...

Are you trying to make me cry? Because if you are, you're quite good at it.

• +1 for emptying out the oceans of water.

Oceans are BIG. Putting the pump down where water is ~30 blocks deep gives you half a million buckets of water.

• I play as if water is finite, but still have infinite water turned on for other players on my server. It really works well too, I pump water from the oceean only, or use raincraft tanks, but not aqueous accumulators or anything else that would just suck infinite water from a few blocks, etc.

• I can't enable the Macerator, nor can I get the recipe for it. I need that machine to create the Rotary Macerator from Advanced Machines. There are also some machines that this mod removes, like the Electric Furnace that's needed for another machine.

How do I enable them for the GregTech mod for 1.6.4?

• @above

you can enable the regular ic2 machines in the gt config files.

Did that and it didn't work. Changed everything related to the Macerator and still I get no recipe. I disabled GregTech to see if I could get the recipe and I did. What exact lines do I need to change?

Removing the config files and starting over again to see if I can get this to work.

Nope, didn't work. Had to completely delete the config files as I got double entries for everything.

• ok, i can't find the option anymore either, must have been removed.
    btw. can't you craft whatever you need the ic2 machines for in their gt equivalent?

No, you can't. NEI doesn't show that other recipe but the one that requires the Macerator.

• ok, i can't find the option anymore either, must have been removed.
    btw. can't you craft whatever you need the ic2 machines for in their gt equivalent?

It exists,for now some option is now moved to other files.
    for 4.08s,the option is in the DynamicConfig.cfg now,search "allowVanillaIC2MachinesFromAutomaticOnes_false=" and set it to true.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• It exists,for now some option is now moved to other files.

I've checked the files and the only one that has any mention of the Macerator is the DynamicConfig.cfg file. Changed the settings and still can't make it.

• Random question #12938

People on my server are complaining about being unable to make Mekanism circuits, How can i enable them in the config so they are not forced to go into the GT bronze age?

• Random question #12939

Why was scaffolding recipe changed, but not the EU value of each scaffolding? So yuou could get 16 for crafting them, but if you tried to burn them, you only got 100 eu each or something like that, instead of 750?

Personally i think 4 fits better than 16, but a guy on reddit mentioned it and it made me curious.

• I play with finite water allowing only rain tanks. Never tried sink cover.

I like doing all the ways to get water when playing with finite water.Pumps,covers and other thingy for other mods.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• Why was scaffolding recipe changed, but not the EU value of each scaffolding? So yuou could get 16 for crafting them, but if you tried to burn them, you only got 100 eu each or something like that, instead of 750?

It has something to do with the MC internals on how burn value is calculated for items. I believe IC2 itself doesn't assign a specific EU value to items like that.

• Vanilla says that anything made of the material "wood" burns like a plank, except for a few hardcoded special cases (slabs, etc.), unless Forge has changed that recently. Then Forge checks mods for burn value only for items that don't already have a value.

• Found out I can spray GregTech pipes so they look some full block thing

and i will always say this until greg do something, it is a pity that gregtech stuf on CF dont look and work like the ic2 CF, they differ alot, dont accept obscurator, and even colors are very diferent, i use a white dye on it and it gets darker.

Does anyone here use Miners?

i use, alot of it, indeed, the drill requiring stainless is a pain in the butt, but, for now, you can skip the miner and go for the advanced miner, wich dont require stainless, and is somewhat more easy to handle than the miner itself, it can work like a quarry, or quarry plus, just not with enchants (for more just youtube it).

@about atomic science: did you set inventory unification to false too? there is outer unification besides material/mods list.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.