[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• So, there's like 12 people that want GT oil now...

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Hey guys,

I got some problems with GT + MFR, maybe someone can help me. I get a huge amount of errors, like

"2014-05-04 17:33:43 [INFORMATION] [STDOUT] crushedTantalum !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    2014-05-04 17:33:43 [INFORMATION] [STDOUT] Thingy Name:
    2014-05-04 17:33:43 [INFORMATION] [STDOUT] greggy_greg_do_please_kindly_stuff_a_sock_in_it"

"2014-05-04 17:32:55 [INFORMATION] [STDERR] WARNING: MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2 attempted to register dustImpureTetrahedrite very late at the OreDictionary! Some Functionality, such as OreDict-Unification may not work as expected! Sometimes registration in @PostInit is required, but you should always register OreDictionary Items in the @preInit Phase whenever possible.
    2014-05-04 17:32:55 [INFORMATION] [STDERR] WARNING: The OreDict-Registration of dustImpureTetrahedrite by MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2 is ambiguous. Please check if the Item hasn't already been registered under that Name, before registering it a second time!"

This one confuses me as it doesn't mention the recipe:
    "2014-05-04 17:34:56 [INFORMATION] [STDERR] GT-ERR-01: @ ic2.itemIngotCopper ic2.itemIngotCopper
    2014-05-04 17:34:56 [INFORMATION] [STDERR] A Recipe used an OreDict Item as Output directly, without copying it before!!! This is a typical CallByReference/CallByValue Error
    2014-05-04 17:34:56 [INFORMATION] [STDERR] Said Item will be renamed to make the invalid Recipe visible, so that you can report it properly.
    2014-05-04 17:34:56 [INFORMATION] [STDERR] Please check all Recipes outputting this Item, and report the Recipes to their Owner.
    2014-05-04 17:34:56 [INFORMATION] [STDERR] The Owner of the ==>RECIPE<==, NOT the Owner of the Item, which has been mentioned above!!!
    2014-05-04 17:34:56 [INFORMATION] [STDERR] And ONLY Recipes which are ==>OUTPUTTING<== the Item, sorry but I don't want failed Bug Reports.
    2014-05-04 17:34:56 [INFORMATION] [STDERR] GregTech just reports this Error to you, so you can report it to the Mod causing the Problem.
    2014-05-04 17:34:56 [INFORMATION] [STDERR] Even though I make that Bug visible, I can not and will not fix that for you, that's for the causing Mod to fix."

Can someone help me getting things to work?

GT v4.08 & MFR 2.7.9

• I also want oil (as liquid, generated in overworld) generated by GregTech. Or just more oil from centrifuging soul sand.

But that's nothing compared to how I need hammers (already playing survival, almost unarmored (leather boots and helmet), got very lucky to breed stickreeds just from wheat).

• A single block like the quantum tank (or "vein" of tanks) without gui and filled with oil (or methane). Just place a special pump on top, connect cables, pipes, and fill reservoirs with oil.

• A single block like the quantum tank (or "vein" of tanks) without gui and filled with oil (or methane). Just place a special pump on top, connect cables, pipes, and fill reservoirs with oil.

Maybe an andvanced canning machine which can put liquids in cells as the IC2 one does. Than the oil cells => Minecarts or inventory or enderchest => Base.
    EDIT : I don't say, your idea is bad, but a few pages ago greg said that he doesn't like "inventory in inventory". How are you gonna move the tank if it's really far from your base ?

• I imagine anything and everything referencing any problem about MFR will just be removed because "Greg and anyone that uses it are all satanic masochists" Just laugh and dont worry about it.

• I imagine anything and everything referencing any problem about MFR will just be removed because "Greg and anyone that uses it are all satanic masochists" Just laugh and dont worry about it.

They're just people who are getting quickly annoyed by "For this you need this, this, a little of this, some of this and this". They want a clean Minecraft with only a few crafts before being able to play like in creative mode. I have to admit, the first time I played alongside GT was in "cheaty" mode. It was back in 1.4.6 and you could use forestry's circuits as IC2's circuits. And one time, I needed some titanium. I crafted it with UU matter. Yes, "cheaty" mode. But than in 1.5.2 I decided not to enable "super easy mode", and than I built amazing things. Now I'm on a multiplayer server, with a whole bunch of machines automated with GT's pipes, convoyor modules, etc...
    Also : They don't even know how to play MC in hard, neither do they in hardcore (don't know if this sentence is gramatically correct).
    I see myself in 1.8, having a few mods installed in a HUC minecraft with a limited world (with the world borders). That's gonna be pretty awesome.

• because "Greg and anyone that uses it are all satanic masochists"

We are the Atheists of Minecraft!

@geels: HUC? Hard Ultra Core? :D

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)