[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• ²
    I only need to tweak the overlays a bit now (maybe lighten the LV hull a bit) and I should be done with it.

Sirus : Going to upload it and pm the link to you, it's still a wip and there's a lot of greg's textures in it waiting to be modified.

Minimalist Technology current version : v0.8
    Minimalist Technology "Legacy" current version : v0.7

• I have a little bit of cross mod integration bonus bits.

Your wrenches and hammers need to not open GUI's but for most other mods EG: Buildcraft and misc..
    the wrenches work but the GUI gets opened. They would be perfect without the gui opening :D

• There hasn't been any new IC2 builds since May 7th. Is player doing something crazy, or is working on forestry or something?

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Player's re-written everything. Apart from the E-net :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Just to make sure I am not missing something, has rubber sheets not been implemented yet? I can't seem to find a recipe for it in NEI, but it is required to enter the electric age.

I would guess you would need an extruder, but to make the extruder, let alone the power generators, you need the sheets. I can't seem to find a steam version either.

Thanks

• Hey Greg, have you added a way for resourcepack creators to modify the colors of your materials yet?

Perhaps a Config file in the textures folder with enterable hex-dec codes for each colour. Plz greg?

• For some reason with the newer version of gregtech, bibliocrafts enchantments conflict. I do not know what chnaged but its messing with bibliocrafts enchant ID, i even tried changing it but it didn't work.

• Is normal, that with PFAA and GT defaults, freshly new stone equipments from nearly half of stone mterials have negative value of durability (making it one use) ? Why wood tools are better than that ?

• For some reason with the newer version of gregtech, bibliocrafts enchantments conflict. I do not know what chnaged but its messing with bibliocrafts enchant ID, i even tried changing it but it didn't work.

I was really hoping this wouldnt happen. Now I need to look for another Enchantment ID.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Same with biomes, actually.

There are actually a lot of biome IDs. I've had both Biomes o Plenty and Extra BiomesXL running together with no overlap

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.