[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• I feel all countries woul;d benefit from a "Means test" some form of test the gauges your ability to do basic things, think constructively etc... Also pass some form of socio-path screening test.

And if you score too low you just cant do certain things.

Like:

Have a Pet
    Have Kids
    Drive
    Vote

Edit: Fixed MFR and Fixed BoP
    http://www.mediafire.com/downl….7.9-fina_GTFRIENDLYl.jar
    http://www.mediafire.com/downl…-QFIX-1.6.4-1.2.1.434.jar

MFR fix removes the greggy greg crap
    BoP fix removes the blockMeat entry for BoP rotten meat in the nether so it is not the best source of food in game.

• I feel all countries woul;d benefit from a "Means test" some form of test the gauges your ability to do basic things, think constructively etc... Also pass some form of socio-path screening test.

Sadly this won't happen, coz it will not be easy to force stupid ppl to vote for something that would limit themselves :) And there are religions too.

• Sadly this won't happen, coz it will not be easy to force stupid ppl to vote for something that would limit themselves :) And there are religions too.

What are you talking about. Every single time there is an election people go and vote and are prized with limitation bills. President election, senate election, EU parliament election. They all result in limitations for gray people.

• So what do I do to get MFR to stop calling them greggy_greg_do_please_kindly_stuff_a_sock_in_it? It's kinda annoying and it causes GT to make my game take 5 minutes to load instead of just 2.

Send a PM to Pwnie2012 asking for the GT freindly version of MFR 2.7.9

Now you see me, now you don't...

• Willful ignorance and science denialism is praised all over the world and it has been done for ages. Only reason why some notice it now is that due to better communication it's easier to see how bad things have got.

So what do I do to get MFR to stop calling them greggy_greg_do_please_kindly_stuff_a_sock_in_it? It's kinda annoying and it causes GT to make my game take 5 minutes to load instead of just 2.

You could possibly open a ticket on MFR bugtracker saying it slows down mod loading or something.

• If anybody interested, our nuclear plant nearby has also its own simulation (Nuclear plant Temelin) , however it is in czech :D But temperatures and so are still numbers, so if anybody is interested....
    Simulator Nuclear plant

Btw . for US hate...:D.....I just dont like why you cannot use SI units :D And how you have soldiers all around the world and make wars....with education I feel, that it is the problem, but also in EU, it is problem....education is worse and worse, but I hope still good enough.....however....how was that in 1984, Orwell ? And all other anti-utopic books ? Low education means high control over people...thats why we have these problems...

• I wonder if there will be nuclear reactor that will be controlled and have mechanics like here: http://www.nuclearpowersimulator.com/

I... had actually just been thinking something very similar to that level of detail...

honestly I have no idea, though the 'pay to get yay' things I do see as a potential issue, it would drastically reduce the intake needed to run large servers, consider PMC as an example, adfly however... eh I hate adfly and just see it as a degenerate and pointless source of 'income'... you're not going to make a living just by making a simple game mod, if you like it enough go into actual game development, even if you're just a script guy there's a lot of options.

• Willful ignorance and science denialism is praised all over the world and it has been done for ages. Only reason why some notice it now is that due to better communication it's easier to see how bad things have got.

You could possibly open a ticket on MFR bugtracker saying it slows down mod loading or something.

we already tried that (considering general oredict problems)
    Skyboy declined, he sees it as a protest. >.>

• If anybody interested, our nuclear plant nearby has also its own simulation (Nuclear plant Temelin) , however it is in czech :D But temperatures and so are still numbers, so if anybody is interested....
    Simulator Nuclear plant

That... is a pretty in-depth simulation. It does have a slight lag issue though, as it seems to only run on one CPU core and maxes it out as soon as you hit Play. Makes it a little more difficult to use than was probably intended.

Btw . for US hate...:D.....I just dont like why you cannot use SI units :D And how you have soldiers all around the world and make wars....with education I feel, that it is the problem, but also in EU, it is problem....education is worse and worse, but I hope still good enough.....however....how was that in 1984, Orwell ? And all other anti-utopic books ? Low education means high control over people...thats why we have these problems...

'Merica was started by a bunch of pissed off men who wanted to run things their own way rather than the way the English were running them, despite the English probably being competent at it after having done it for several hundred years. As a part of that 'running things their own way,' we basically rejected a fair amount of what the English had laid down, and set a precedent and a tone of doing things our own way, and letting the rest of the world look at it and say, "Welp, the're America." And, for a lot of the 20th century, that was just sort of a thing. (Mostly because the USA are back-to-back World War champions, and took the least overall damage of any of the countries involved in either war.)
    Somewhat humiliatingly, the only 2 countries I can think of off the top of my head that the USA has lost a war to are Vietnam, and Canada. And just about everyone else has been either ground down or pimp-slapped.

The problem with dystopian novels is that nowhere near enough people have read them, and fewer can connect them to real life correctly...
    Which is actually amazingly fitting and slightly ironic given what you're saying. If enough people had read 1984 and thought about it, we wouldn't have the shenanigans of the National Love Agency, the Department of Peace wouldn't have troops and bases across the globe, Fox News Channel (a.k.a. Faux News Channel, rather akin to the Ministry of Truth) would have crashed and burned a decade ago, our previous President wouldn't have been, Putin would have far fewer things to thumb his nose at, and MTV would still be playing fucking MUSIC. (Then again, that last one might just be because en masse Americans have terrible taste.) The only one of the original Orwellian big agencies that I can't immediately compare to real life is the Ministry of Plenty, and that's probably because I'm not that into economics.

The overall big problem with the USA is that we are effectively too big to fail, but there's not a lot to keep us propped up anymore. We've been coasting for decades, resting on the laurels of winning more wars than we can count, still holding the most powerful and mobile military force in the world, while at home the entire country slowly crumbles to dust around us.

... thinking about it like this makes me kind of want to just pack up and move to Sweden. I've got family and ancestry back there. And, while cold, Sweden doesn't suck.

[If you noticed that I was alternating between saying "The USA" "America" and "Us/We", yes I am American and not always 100% proud of it.]

• Well, you know, that simulator is few years old :)
    And try it with "Regulace vykonu" setting in reactor....(it means that the reactor will regulate himself for the best power gain)

For USA - My opinion is, that the nowadays USA is the highest danger for civilization and for democracy. Argue anybody, but Paladin, you described it well how it really is. If we dont count real nondemocratic countries, the USA is in top of the ladder for spying their own people, for unallowing people to let their voice mean anything, for disallowing other than official ideas.....You remember Ocuppy Wallstreet? What was changed? Nothing. Only people involved in that punished and all other people more monitored....

• Could you please keep the political debates out of this thread, at least?
    Doesn't belong here. Off topic or in the general thread, please.

Simulator Nuclear plant

Heh, my dad works in that Nuclear Powerplant :D. (this Quote should be from HanakoCZ but I suck at using these quotes so meh)

we already tried that (considering general oredict problems)
    Skyboy declined, he sees it as a protest. >.>

Isn't that against EULA? Code that deliberately breaks another mod?

• Not sure if that is against the EULA, it is just not friendly at all.

Update: Added the old NEI Plugin, meaning all the old Machines have their Recipes in NEI. I didn't add it for the really new Machines for now. Added the TFC Alloys and Bismuth to my Materials. Most require a Blast Furnace to be made. Also fixed Sounds.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Added the old NEI Plugin

Huzzah! Best update yet :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Not sure if that is against the EULA, it is just not friendly at all.

Update: Added the old NEI Plugin, meaning all the old Machines have their Recipes in NEI. I didn't add it for the really new Machines for now. Added the TFC Alloys and Bismuth to my Materials. Most require a Blast Furnace to be made. Also fixed Sounds.

PRAISE THE LORD \o/

Also I found some INSANE Lignite deposit earlier, there was literally 0 stone to be found in the vicinity :P Thanks Greg!

BUG REPORT: Using Mercury with Midasium Ore in the Industrial Grinder Produces 1 Purified Midasium ore, where as using Water produces 2. I think the correct value should be 3 Purified Midasium.

Now you see me, now you don't...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blockmaster139 ().

• Added the TFC Alloys and Bismuth to my Materials.

Greg, will you consider config option to remove your early game up to bronze age and add full compatibility for TFC then it will be released for 1.7.2?

• Greg, will you consider config option to remove your early game up to bronze age and add full compatibility for TFC then it will be released for 1.7.2?

if he doesnt add a config option you can still use minetweaker for the recipes (as an emergency solution^^)

Greg, what should I answer to this crap:

?