[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• This will require microblock implementation, so Greg probably won't do it. But he can add X-intersection pipe of each supported type. But it will depend on how easy would it be to adjust pipe-code for this type of pipes.

• This will require microblock implementation, so Greg probably won't do it. But he can add X-intersection pipe of each supported type. But it will depend on how easy would it be to adjust pipe-code for this type of pipes.

That was basically my point.

Btw, how do I know which tier of hatches to use with the multiblocks? For example, let's take the steel boiler.

• AFAIK you can use any tier for the input/output bus. I haven't tested others.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• I just use LV. The input/output bus seems to only affect how much can go in/out, like a chest. Since I don't run my 512v furnace 24/7 (god the power!) I use LV hatches.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Ugh, just had to make mFluidOut private, thus breaking my inheritence, meh, changing to get/setDrainableStack. ;-)

I needed to do that, because it could have caused Problems in some edge cases.

Greg, I don't know if it fits your vision of the mod, but pipe crossing sockets for the smaller pipes would be pretty awesome for construction optimisation.

But this would only be possible for the 3 smaller Pipes, since the two large ones are too large for that. Reminds me on abusing the Magnet-Tube-Accelerators as Blutricity/Item-Tube Crossing back in 1.2.5.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• How can i get diamond? I cant break Dimond Ore with iron pickaxe, and when i break Small Diamond Ore, i get Crushed Diamond Ore, but i dont know how to make DIAMOND, (i can do industrial diamond with Implossion Compressor, but i need JUST "DIMAOND")

• Put an industrial diamond in your crafting grid, it becomes a regular diamond

Quoted from "zorn":

• Small diamond ores can drop diamonds but they don't drop a diamond all of the time. So basically you just have to keep trying.
    But you don't neccessarily need a diamond pick to mine diamond ore or obsidian. There are other materials with the same material level. For example the shards from thaumcraft have a material level of 3 which is enough to mine obsidian (provided you have thaumcraft installed). Search NEI for "pickaxe" and chose the ghost-like white pick to see what materials you can use.

You want to stick with GregTech 5 until GregTech 6 has more machines ready?
    You can't craft lenses or you are missing the storage blocks for most materials?
    Try GemBlocksForGreg! Now with metals, too!

• I strip-mine the nether at bedrock level for diamond. Netherrack is soft.

Quoted from "zorn":

• ???

Quoted from "zorn":

• Ok, i'm scratching my head a little...and the answer is probably staring me in the face...but i'm blind to it. I am running basic machines (using large steam boiler for power), but cannot see how to make my first re-usable battery to place in the battery buffers. What am i missing here? Help appreciated.

• I might as well ask this....

How easy is it these days to setup Gregtech to fuck nothing but IC for people on my server who like to play the challenge but not to mess with other mods mainly vanilla... Also last time I was playing around GT had so many interactions with so many other mods and teir ores that you could start duping and looping shit.

Just asking. Feel free to send me the configs if you like to help out. I been out the GT Game way to long to go through it I tried it before and fucked it up bad.

I just want no Vanilla interaction, No using parts from other mods but IC to build things like if the server just had IC/GT only installed. If that is possible.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• For RE-Batteries (the lowest capacity) you make it using the IC2 recipe. IE, 4 tin, 2 redstone in the middle, insulated tin wire on top.

For other batteries, you want an Assembly machine, alloy smelter, and plate bender. Alloy lead with antimony (4 lead, 1 antimony = 5 battery alloy). 2, 6, and 18 battery alloy plates for each battery tier, and their wire respectively (32v uses 1tin cable, 2 copper cable for 128v, and 512v uses 4 gold cable). Then you'll need a canning machine (GT style) to put in the material: 2, 8, and 32 respectively. Suitable materials worst to best: Redstone, Sodium, Cadmium, Lithium

Quoted from "zorn":

• For RE-Batteries (the lowest capacity) you make it using the IC2 recipe. IE, 4 tin, 2 redstone in the middle, insulated tin wire on top.

For other batteries, you want an Assembly machine, alloy smelter, and plate bender. Alloy lead with antimony (4 lead, 1 antimony = 5 battery alloy). 2, 6, and 18 battery alloy plates for each battery tier, and their wire respectively (32v uses 1tin cable, 2 copper cable for 128v, and 512v uses 4 gold cable). Then you'll need a canning machine (GT style) to put in the material: 2, 8, and 32 respectively. Suitable materials worst to best: Redstone, Sodium, Cadmium, Lithium

yea, i get that...nei shows me that....but is there a way to get lithium or sodium dust with GT alone...when both clearly need the advanced machines (120 eu/t required) to process. Guess you need IC2?

Another question....How to get plastic? Tried putting resin in a basic centrifuge but nothing happens.