[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• What?

By tomorrow, there will be a new page, and people don't normally switch back pages just to read them.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• By tomorrow, there will be a new page, and people don't normally switch back pages just to read them.

makes sense. People are usually lazy.

You see, when you open new doors, there is a price to pay. Now imagine... tonight, you look under your bed, and, lo and behold, you find a monster! And you're immediately eaten. Now, if you hadn't looked for the monster, you wouldn't have found it and you'd still be happy in your beds, instead of being slowly digested in the stomach sack of the creature. But, with any luck, your sister or your brothers might have heard your screams, and your endeavor will serve as a valuable lesson to them.

• How are they random?

You see, when you open new doors, there is a price to pay. Now imagine... tonight, you look under your bed, and, lo and behold, you find a monster! And you're immediately eaten. Now, if you hadn't looked for the monster, you wouldn't have found it and you'd still be happy in your beds, instead of being slowly digested in the stomach sack of the creature. But, with any luck, your sister or your brothers might have heard your screams, and your endeavor will serve as a valuable lesson to them.

• How are they random?

Because it's the Gregtech thread :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Because it's the Gregtech thread :P

The Gregtech thread: now 6% about Gregtech! :D

• I would have blacklisted Lava anyways

Why blacklist Lava? Demonic bees are pretty much the only useful bees in Forestry for GT with Glowstone and Lava. I don't remember using the Forestry Squeezer for anything else.

• E-mail notification about what? Getting Gregs post in his thread or getting any reply in his thread?
    By being logged in to the forum you are sent to the place you last stopped reading, so I always see all new posts in this thread.
    I try to read posts other people write, If what they write interests me, I read the whole, if not, I just scroll to any Gregs post.
    When I come across a big post starting with "I a big fan of your mod" I just ignore it all, because it's probably a lot of words over nothing. it's possible that I'm missing some interesting topics that way, but "what your eyes did not see, heart won't miss".

• By being logged in to the forum you are sent to the place you last stopped reading, so I always see all new posts in this thread.

You dont even have to be logged in, the Cookies make it possible (as long as you stay on the same Computer).

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• How much steam consumes basic steam turbine in tick? ~102mB? Advanced, turbo?

Now, we have numbers, let's calculate. Steam to EU ratio is 2:1, you also have efficiency numbers, and an example of the basic turbine having 102 steam consumption with at 66% and 32 Eu out.

• I wonder, Greg is intencional that cover like pump consume Eu even when not moving liquids? i placed the cover on the fluid canner, and when i placed the pipe it started eating Eu no stop.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• I think it's normal : you're trying to connect GT's cable to IC2 Eu consummers machines (like the RC machine) or Ic2 cables to GT machines, which (I believe) don't connect

(Correct me if I'm wrong)

• I wonder, Greg is intencional that cover like pump consume Eu even when not moving liquids? i placed the cover on the fluid canner, and when i placed the pipe it started eating Eu no stop.

I'm pretty sure I reported the same thing a week or two back. The only answer I got boiled down to "use covers with pipes, they don't drain energy" and it wasn't from Greg.

ProxFun : There's no problem there. GregTech got its own E-net. You can supply IC2 machines through the GT E-net, but in order to turn IC2 EU to GT EU you need to use the GregTech transformers]. As you can see, the GregTech cables connect on the sides of the IC2 machines that accept energy, but not the outputs. IC2 cables don't connect to GregTech machines at all.

The post was edited 2 times, last by okaolias ().

• GT + GT cables = OK
    IC2 + IC2 cables = OK
    GT + IC2 cables = you need to put GT transformer in between them to connect (I think it is is FAQ?)