[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Hello Greg, radiochemistry student here. If you don't mind we can spent some time improving nuclear science aspect of your mod. If you want to maintain Gregtech as scientific mod it's good to be scientifically correct wherever it is possible, but, of course without introducing overcomplicated and harmful to mechanics things.

So i would like to make first suggestions:
    Rename Pu-244 to Pu-238. It is Pu-238 but not Pu-244 because of it's low half-life is hot glowing red and can be used in RTG fuel (it was used in Curiosity and Voyager-1,2 projects for example). Pu-238 the very same isotope of Pu that is contained in spent nuclear fuel and it can be separated from fuel rods just like in ic2_exp. So you don't have to change any crafting recipes.

Rename Pu-241 to Pu-239. Pu-239 is the isotope that really can be separated from Pu-238 (You already have this recipe in centrifuge: Pu-244 ---> Pu-241 + U-238, to be correct you just need to rename two Pu isotopes). Pu-239 is less useful in nuclear science and less radioactive, like you in-game Pu-241, so it will be nice to rename Pu-241 to Pu-239.

• I could, but I would rather keep the mods. There are a lot, but they're fairly well-balanced and all used. Is there any way to relax the unification rules at all?

Are you on 1.6 by any chance? It's been greatly optimised in 1.7, I only have a load time of 1 minute where it used to be 5.

Now you see me, now you don't...

• I also don't know what word is meaned? Maybe it is "mr10movie" or some other word containing 10.

But now I have to code something I planned a while ago, it is a very concrete Plan, Rock Solid, chiseled in Stone but it will take a little time to harden before I can release it.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Is it Stonehenge?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I also don't know what word is meaned? Maybe it is "mr10movie" or some other word containing 10.

But now I have to code something I planned a while ago, it is a very concrete Plan, Rock Solid, chiseled in Stone but it will take a little time to harden before I can release it.

The word ,that contains 10, is the newest stable version of minecraft.

Is the planed thing concrete? But RC adds concrete, so it will be somesort of wordgen or structure? :?:

• Hello everyone. IDK when someone else have that same problem like me, but my crops esp. Ferru and Aurelia can't enter to last grow phase. ill try every iron/gold ore, but nothing happend. Also i try iron/gold block.. nothing. some sugestions?

GT 5.03g
    IC 484

• Hello everyone. IDK when someone else have that same problem like me, but my crops esp. Ferru and Aurelia can't enter to last grow phase. ill try every iron/gold ore, but nothing happend. Also i try iron/gold block.. nothing. some sugestions?

GT 5.03g
    IC 484

I was just about to post the same thing, so I'll just +1 this one. Aurelia becomes grey when it should be yellow, and seems unharvestable. (Checked with debug scanner)

• GT Ores do not work for Crops, but Iron/Gold Blocks should.

• There is overworld iron ore on Kirara, but it's rare.

The crop appearing light grey is the stage preceding 100%. Ferru doesn't do that, just stays green. That's how I know whether I'm dealing with Ferru or Aurelia to place ore blocks before I have a scanner.

• Do GT ore crops need a block of that ore beneath the farmland? Because I grew argentia and tin without the respective metal block/ore, just the last stage took an age to grow.

• I think coffee might need 2 dirt blocks under it, too. Many other crops IC2 seem to have a light level requirement - sometimes I can't plant them at night if I'm more than X blocks from a torch/jack-o-lantern. Thanks for the hints about aurelia, will try again.

• That is why you need to pump up the stats of the crops by heavy crossbreeding, or you will take ages to get something :P
    I recommend doing stickreed+stickreed over and over and over and over till Gr 21 Ga 31 Re 0-10.
    Note that high stat crops need a good environment to survive. This is provided by skylight, 3 blocks of dirt below the farmland, height of 128 and swamp biome.

• Another good way to begin crossbreeding is with nether warts, by upgrading their stats. By default they're tier V and have impressive stats (if I remember correctly)