[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• @Greg: At least in the north, where the heatwave was just over (we currently have 19°), the next one is already coming in the next days with 26°+ :P

You’ll never get your cold nights ;P

• Some place you where pulled out from and you desperately want to go into?

PO PO PO 8| ce clash, ouah, c'était violent :D;)

Lol, I kinda feel bad for him...

• While almost everyone on this Thread including me wants a Girlfriend, it is almost impossible to find one for most of us, since we are more focussed on Minecraft than the real World, so don't brag about having multiple Girlfriends, Mine_Sasha.

Also "girls" is the plural of "girl", if you want to hear my answer to your Question.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• While almost everyone on this Thread including me wants a Girlfriend, it is almost impossible to find one for most of us, since we are more focussed on Minecraft than the real World, so don't brag about having multiple Girlfriends, Mine_Sasha.

Also "girls" is the plural of "girl", if you want to hear my answer to your Question.

And what's your definition of a "girl"?

• @GRAAAAAAAAAAAAG : I DON'T have multiple gf, calm down, I was joking and trying to see if anyone used those nights correctly, unlike me, which although I was indeed with some friends, we just talked, and then I went playing video games for the rest of the night ;)

There might be at least ONE person on the forum who is lucky, statistically speaking ;P :P ^^

• @GRAAAAAAAAAAAAG : I DON'T have multiple gf, calm down, I was joking and trying to see if anyone used those nights correctly, unlike me, which although I was indeed with some friends, we just talked, and then I went playing video games for the rest of the night

There might be at least ONE person on the forum who is lucky, statistically speaking ;P

I hope it's me then 8)

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• @GRAAAAAAAAAAAAG : I DON'T have multiple gf, calm down, I was joking

I was joking too, except for the Part when I said that many people including me want a Girlfriend, that one wasn't a joke. :P

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Take it easy erryone, if you don't have a gf you probably don't need one. If anyone is getting desperate, rent a hooker. Having a "gf" is not actually having something, but rather having a partner, for whom you make sacrifices, and who is willing to do sacrifices for you. If you try to force the funding of such a partner, the only thing you will get is nit a gf, but rather a broken heart and headaches. Do what You like to do, enjoy the life, be yourself, keep in shape and stay somewhat socialized, and one day you will find that special someone.

I promise, and I don't make empty promises ;).

• I actually like someone that I know... She is one of the rare girls I found who is intelligent, doesn't do that shit from social networks such as twerk and whatever :P And is actually cute ... :S

@Xbony : Who knows ? Maybe ? I don't know ;P
    @Greg : Go out more often, that's the best advice I can give you, and even if you don't want to go out, small advice to be in shape for gamers/otaku : Do 10 abs every day, srsly it helps :D
    @Aka : Basically what described also applies for friends ;)

• What does abs have to do with being antisocial ?

Anyway.

I like this thread sometimes.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Take it easy erryone, if you don't have a gf you probably don't need one.

I didn't say I want a gf NOW, just that I would like to have one. Might have been me overexplaining things again, letting it look like that. I thought the :P Smiley made it obvious enough.

If anyone is getting desperate, rent a hooker.

Eww. Just eww. *insert vomitting Smiley here*

@Greg : Go out more often, that's the best advice I can give you, and even if you don't want to go out, small advice to be in shape for gamers/otaku : Do 10 abs every day, srsly it helps :D

That is likely not really resulting in the kind of gf I would want. Also I don't care much about looks at all, and wouldn't expect her to care that much either. But I am overexplaining again.

GregTech Website

• @ Hookers : Haven't seen that part, but that makes me also feel disgusted ;P
    @Abs : I was just giving you advice to stay healthy in general, nothing to do with girls here ;P It can really be helpful to be healthy from time to time ;)

• It has something to do with girls, but I consider that as secondary/passive, you look good if you are healthy, that's it, people are attracted to people that "looks" good because they are healthy ;P , To come back at what I was saying, I was just talking about being in good shape, not really about appearance, but I tried to explain why are they similar ;)

In general being healthy feels good also :)

• I do care about looks and physic a lot. I've started to work out a year ago, I could barely do 1 push up, now I can make around 100 per day and tonight, at 23:53 it'll be seven months I have a girlfriend.
    See the attachment. Once you know your goals and you reach them, you can lead your life happily.