[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• as far as I know, the forestry scaner block is supposed to be automated. but I am not sure if you get the analyzed species X in Forestry for your info (could be another binnies only thing, to know how many spezies you already got.

• Hi guys. I've built a nuclear reactor. Safe one, with 4 thick neutron reflector and a quad MOX cell. I didn't find a way to get uranium-235. is it available now?
    But it isn't a question I want to ask. My reactor produces 28m energy per cycle. And it requires a stack of tin and coal, a half stack of copper, some iron plus the nuclear fuel. In fact, my 3 kinetic wind generators produce about 22m energy per cycle of wooden rotor. And they're required only wood and 3 iron ingots. They're also cheaper than a nuclear reactor. Yes, I know that reactor productivity depends on heat level, but... Is it fair? They're cheaper to build, cheaper to use, need less difficult infrastructure to build and have the same efficiency.
    Sorry for my English. Just cry from the heart.

• Hi guys. I've built a nuclear reactor. Safe one, with 4 thick neutron reflector and a quad MOX cell. I didn't find a way to get uranium-235. is it available now?
    But it isn't a question I want to ask. My reactor produces 28m energy per cycle. And it requires a stack of tin and coal, a half stack of copper, some iron plus the nuclear fuel. In fact, my 3 kinetic wind generators produce about 22m energy per cycle of wooden rotor. And they're required only wood and 3 iron ingots. They're also cheaper than a nuclear reactor. Yes, I know that reactor productivity depends on heat level, but... Is it fair? They're cheaper to build, cheaper to use, need less difficult infrastructure to build and have the same efficiency.
    Sorry for my English. Just cry from the heart.

no, its not fair. The kinetic wind generators are just OP. Should be nerfed.

• I am happy to announce that my Patreon goal of 320$/month has been reached and that I now release one version of GT per week. :D

More Details can be found on this Patreon Post

So yall have fun with the new Version at the weekends ;)

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Graaaaaaag, you promised that you´ll implement a way to transport kinetic and rotation units ... like one or two eternitys ago. Will that ever happen?

• I Get a Dummy Container crash thingy, anyone have a solution it's in
    the ForgeModLoader-Client-0.log but, i'm not sure where it is?

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• no, its not fair. The kinetic wind generators are just OP. Should be nerfed.

It's actually that the nuclear reactors are simply weak. I did some math with greg earlier based on the energy density of coal and how much HU you can get from it via burning boxes, and I figured out that 1 ingot of nuclear grade uranium (not pure uranium-235, that is weapons grade), should give about 100 billion HU.

For future reference, one unit of greg energy is approximately 100kJ in real life.

• I downloaded and updated gregtech, but I crash. I'm not sure if that's a conflict with other mods...

• I guess that means you fixed it.

And for the sword thing, could you please explain it a little bit better? Does it happens when mobs attack you too?

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Although ore blocks do generate, for whatever reason I can't find any of the blocks in either the creative inventory or the NEI search

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• And for the sword thing, could you please explain it a little bit better? Does it happens when mobs attack you too?

My rightclick with sword on mob or player plays dig-while-blocking animation before blocking. I cant "dig" them manually, like i can do it with block. Just animation for one hit before block.
    When mob is attacking me, my blocking animation is not changing, no dig, just block.

• My rightclick with sword on mob or player plays dig-while-blocking animation before blocking. I cant "dig" them manually, like i can do it with block. Just animation for one hit before block.
    When mob is attacking me, my blocking animation is not changing, no dig, just block.

I'll try to replicate it, but so far I failed seeing anything wrong happening.

GregTech Website

• I sometimes get "Internal server error" when I'm sharpening raw blue steel pickaxe heads using sharpener. Neither server nor client seriously crashes, so I can log back into server without waiting.
    Short crash log:

Gregtech version: 6.02.01