[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Well you have always done a good job. I just wanted to remind you that. I know I was one the first few who played GT and had missed it a lot. Looking forward to GT5 and then GT6 in the future. Will be doing a let's play and all that fun stuff again :) Let the good times roll!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Greg, we have one little problem. One of my players had already working distillery. After update to latest, half of outputs do not output automatically. Only petrol and dusts do output, all other things just sit inside, even though pipes / BC tanks are at outputs. Reassembling the tower did not helped.

We will do some more tests, but that is first view of it. If confirmed, I think it should make it into tomorrows bug release :)

EDIT: ALL fluids are outputted from SAME output (lowest after solids)

• Fixed it. That Bug caused a lot more things than this and was in the internals.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I think the last update introduced a bug with the centrifuge. It now stops when working on sluice juice as soon as it gets one tiny pile of anything other than stone dust in it until it is removed. I'm pretty sure when I tested it the other day it did not stop until it got a full stack of stone dust and had several bits of various other dusts in it.

• I think the last update introduced a bug with the centrifuge. It now stops when working on sluice juice as soon as it gets one tiny pile of anything other than stone dust in it until it is removed. I'm pretty sure when I tested it the other day it did not stop until it got a full stack of stone dust and had several bits of various other dusts in it.

The normal Centrifuge or the large Centrifuge?

Hey Greg! Please can you add Some things from gregtech4???For example Lightning rot, Priter and another things http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_4 :rolleyes: ;( ;(

The Printer is already back if you didn't notice, as for the other Stuff: Not now, maybe later.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Released Bugfix Update. I also fixed the Centrifuge Issue and anything related to it.

GregTech Website

• What do you do with too much distilled water?

I got a sluice and dryer setup and it was working great, until it backstuffed my boilers with more distilled water than they can handle, which stopped the dryer, which backed up the sluice juice and stopped the sluice. How can you dump the excess distilled water?

• Simple, dump the distilled Water back into the Sluice :P

GregTech Website

Outputs of Machines with Randomized Outputs being placed inside the wrong Slots, causing the Machine to stop instantly once that Slot is filled. I never noticed it because I always had a Chest on the Output.

Wow I totally thought it was intended to make us use better item pipes (higher bandwidth) to empty the Sluice faster.

Simple, dump the distilled Water back into the Sluice

Yup since drying the Sluice juice will only give back half as distilled water, in the long term the distilled water volume will decrease.
    Plus using distilled water in Sluice makes it require less GU.

• Looking over the uses of the byproducts from tin ore, I'm wondering if there is any reason to bother processing it beyond purified or just melt it down for more tin? Zirconium appears to be useless, and zinc nearly so -- only used for making brass and that is equivalent to bronze, so why bother?

• Can someone help me a little? Im stuck on bronze age, I cant manage to make my bronze machines to work:

Im using bronze burning box -> bronze steam boiler -> bronze pipe -> bronze steam engine -> bronze machine

everithing is working until bronze steam engine, it changes to color green because it's full of steam (or thats what I think) but my machines: bronze centrifugue and sifter dosnt work but bronze hammer does work, according to NEI it use 8Gu/t and all the other bronze machines does need 16-32 Gu/t, I've tried to use gravel into sifter and impure magnetite dust into centrifugue, both takes 16Gu/t according to NEI but machines just dosn't start working..

Edit: Nvm already find the problem, didnt knew than there are different kind of energy units for gregtech machines

• They internally use GU, yes, but they need different types of energy to get their GU. A Centrifuge use RU, and RU must come from below (read the tooltip) ! So you're double wrong here.

Additionnally, a Bronze Engine will not output enough KU for a Sifter (although the energy type is right there: a Sifter do use KU, and also it takes KU from behind). Look for a better engine.
    I, for instance, use a Titanium engine for my Sifter and Crusher. Again, read the tooltips carefully.

If you need more info on energy types, or even machines, feel free to read the wiki : http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Getting_Started_(GregTech_6)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Flaoua ().

• See this is my crusher with its Titanium Engine behind it :

Note the Titanium pipe going from my bronze mine pipe line, which powers the Engine.

This is my Centrifuge :

Note the Steel Turbine located under it.
    Note also the copper pipes all around. Their purpose is to collect distilled water emitted from the sides of Turbines and Engines (mostly oversized, but I like copper color).
    There's also Brass items pipes to move item from one machine output to another machine input.

By the way, on the left side of the Centrifuge you can see my Bronze shredder, which is powered by a Steel Turbine on its left side.

Everything you need to know about machines should be in the tooltips.

• I thought that collecting leftover water is enough from one side of turbine/engine....You know, it just tries to push to any side until some pipe is found...

[ADDED] Some new Worldgen. Nothing crucial.

Mhm, **cough** IF that would be conversion of End generator to some endless asteroid field, that would be awesome, because only one island sux **cough**

You know, it just tries to push to any side until some pipe is found...

Actually I didn't test and count to see whether it's true, and I have way too much copper to care XD

• It only emits the distilled water to one of the pipes. :P

Its the first Pipe that it finds.

And its not End Generation, its Overworld.

GregTech Website

• I hope you will give us more details then.
    Take the End worldgen as a suggestion, what to do sometimes soon, because it is soooo easy to get there via your strongholds with portals, but then ... only one island and it is wiped out so fast. And at least people on our server start to be in tech-tree situation, when End starts to be useful :) Resetting the map might work but is boring, kinda.