[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Not sure about the Sand, maybe it generated on actual Dirt, it is just supposed to ignore grass blocks when repalcing stuff.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Oh that, it can generate two "pools" next to each other. And each "pool" is 3x3 Chunks or 48x48 Blocks with rounded edges.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Not sure about the Sand, maybe it generated on actual Dirt, it is just supposed to ignore grass blocks when repalcing stuff.

Maybe you should ignore dirt blocks too.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Maybe you should ignore dirt blocks too.

its the whole purpose of it to repace Dirt blocks :P

GregTech Website

• What about red sand to replace dirt.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

• maybe u should tune down scale of generation? this one pool will give me arond 1.7k iron ingots after i process it :/ more than a double chest of magnetite and i don't need crusher/cleaning/calcium or babysitting limonite to make iron out of it.

• maybe u should tune down scale of generation? this one pool will give me arond 1.7k iron ingots after i process it :/ more than a double chest of magnetite and i don't need crusher/cleaning/calcium or babysitting limonite to make iron out of it.

How many Ore Blocks do you get from a Vein? I am very sure you get more Ore blocks than this Black Sand, and Black Sand is Rivers only so it CAN be hard to find.

GregTech Website

• Wow Greg, how come your tool-torch-magnet feature is compatible with the mod Hardcore Torches? :P

aBlock instanceof BlockTorch

GregTech Website

• https://www.patreon.com/posts/16240254 new Update, and Happy New Year! (again)

GregTech Website

• Did you say that again

• Did you say that again

Yeah definitely on Shoutbox at least XD

GregTech Website

• I could have sworn there was a recipe to use mud in a dryer to get distilled water and dirt, but it appears to be gone now. What's up?

On a related note, I was mining out the rest of this magnetite vein next to a swamp dirty pool and shoveled out some gravel while standing under a roof of dirt. Apparently that let some dirty water fall down in range of the dirt, turning it into mud, and since mud obeys gravity, it all caved in on my head and the lights instantly went out and I suffocated to death. Fun way to die.

• it all caved in on my head and the lights instantly went out and I suffocated to death. Fun way to die.

There is other ways to die too like dig directly straight down or drink too much purple drink.

• I could have sworn there was a recipe to use mud in a dryer to get distilled water and dirt, but it appears to be gone now. What's up?

Up is that you confused Swampwater ITSELF and Mud. You just need the Swampwater, no the Mud.

GregTech Website

• Hi Greg

While generating a new world I decided to give your street worldgen a try and noticed a weird conflict with Realistic Terrain Generation: Whenever I enable street worldgen in the config no trees or decorations apart from those GregTech adds spawn. With this option disabled, I haven't noticed any problems...

Curious - any idea what could cause it? Otherwise keep up the good work :thumbup: