[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Umm... what does that have to do with my question? Can the vent produce a lot more than 16000L when it does tick, so a drum will buffer it all up until the next tick?

Also Bear just inadvertently came up with a good idea in his stream. Not being able to make bone meal with your bear hands makes sense, but how about hammering bones in a crafting table to get it?

Hammering Bones for Bonemeal now on my List.

Greg's SG craft != GregTech. Wrong Mod ya blamed there. There is another Greg doing Mods too in the community :P

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Hi Greg, I cannot Minetweak some of your blocks like beams (fireproof ones to be specific). It will throw an exception.

Why would it throw an exception? Are you sure youre using Minetweaker properly? Also "throws an exception" is not very detailed and doesnt help anyone.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• This appears in minetweaker.log when I do 'recipes.addShaped(<minecraft:planks> * 5, [[<ore:craftingToolAxe>], [<gregtech:gt.block.beam.1.fireproof>]]);' and reload:

Files

• log.txt

(7.67 kB, downloaded 9 times, last: )
  • Dude you wrote a bad script, this isnt my fault at all if you write Syntax Errors into your Script.

GregTech Website

• Why i can't fill sea water any steam boiler by pipe, but can do this by bucket?

That should not be possible, and as I am seeing this you can apparently put ANY fluid into a Boiler via a Fluid Container.

GregTech Website

• Using dark ash to reduce black sand for iron really doesn't make sense. You already burned the carbon out of the coal so there isn't really any left to reduce the black sands. Instead it is currently treated as some sort of super carbon. This explains what it's made of and what it can be used for in real life:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottom_ash

Bump.

Using coal ash as source of carbon makes no more sense than getting carbon out of wood ash did. Make it take unburnt coal or charcoal instead.

• Bump.

Using coal ash as source of carbon makes no more sense than getting carbon out of wood ash did. Make it take unburnt coal or charcoal instead.

That is gonna wait until I get a proper Iron Processing done. :P

GregTech Website

• Greg's SG craft != GregTech. Wrong Mod ya blamed there. There is another Greg doing Mods too in the community :P

Ah my apologies
    wasnt sure if it was just another mod by you using the same kind of code or something

But anyways thank you! You've been helpful to me nonetheless :)

• Also I mentioned this a week or three ago but I think you missed it: walking on rubber pipes makes a "crunch" sound. It still does so even if the pipe is covered in c-foam. It's odd walking across your c-foam factory floor and hearing that crunch every now and again.

• Hi all,

can anyone please send me a picture of exactly how this multiblock looks? "Boiler Main Barometer"

I don't know how to build it. :-(

• I just sifted some dirt to coarse dirt, placed some on the ground, picked it back up with the drill, and got normal dirt.

You sifted WHICH dirt into WHICH dirt? Block IDs and Metadata are needed. Because normally you get Dirt with Metadata 1, and that can easily be missed. It is still Coarse Dirt even if the Name is Dirt.

Also I mentioned this a week or three ago but I think you missed it: walking on rubber pipes makes a "crunch" sound. It still does so even if the pipe is covered in c-foam. It's odd walking across your c-foam factory floor and hearing that crunch every now and again.

Yeah not all that well fixable. See it's Block based and I would need to break and replace the Block in order to fix this Issue.

Hi all,

can anyone please send me a picture of exactly how this multiblock looks? "Boiler Main Barometer"

I don't know how to build it. :-(

:Advanced Machine: = Stainless Steel Walls

:Solar Panel: = Empty Space

:Nuke TNT: = The Barometer

:Generator: = Heat Acceptors

:Advanced Machine::Advanced Machine::Advanced Machine:

:Advanced Machine::Solar Panel::Advanced Machine:

:Advanced Machine::Nuke TNT::Advanced Machine:

:Generator::Generator::Generator:

GregTech Website

• I might do the LEather treatment stuff, for mobs I am unsure.

GregTech Website

• You sifted WHICH dirt into WHICH dirt? Block IDs and Metadata are needed. Because normally you get Dirt with Metadata 1, and that can easily be missed. It is still Coarse Dirt even if the Name is Dirt.

Normal dirt ( DV 0 ) into coarse dirt ( DV 1 ). After placing and picking it back up, the DV went back to 0 and I was able to sift it again.