[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• I have to say that, while I’m playing GT5U and not GT6, I approve of a change where you prospect for ores by finding clues on the surface instead of digging vertical shafts.

Gregtech’s ore generation has always been a meaningful part of the appeal of the mod, since the dispersed, concentrated veins meant you had to explore, and potentially build a logistics network to bring ore from distant sites (I favor rails for this, myself).

The drawback is that ore prospecting in Gregtech has always been tedious, and sometimes very frustrating when you’re missing a key ore. Taking advantage of the 3x3 grid generation has always felt artificial and gamey, but playing with Ad Astera’s ore generation for Gregtech demonstrated how vital it was to have some sort of prospecting method. Absent the ore generation on a grid, searching a 3 dimensional volume was absolutely prohibitive. The vertical shafts on a 3x3 grid wasn’t great, but it was better than nothing.

The Seismic Prospector was a solution, but since it was gated behind 512V tech for the data sticks, there’s a long, long time when it’s unavailable. There are a couple of non-Gregtech mods for prospecting, but they either ignore Gregtech ores or report all of them as the same ore (something odd like hydrogen, IIRC).

Surface clues are much better.

• I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Hello, Greg. Doesn't GregTech conflict with Extra Utilities?

You are using a grammatical negative in your Question, so I'm gonna answer yes. :P

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Yes it works with Extra Utilities there is no Bugs with it, as long as you followed the Install Instructions on the Downloads Page, and even if you did not then it should be fine anyways.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website

• I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website

• The soon to be voted on EU Copyright Censorship Law will be worse than the last one!

https://juliareda.eu/2018/09/copyright-sports-fans/ <- fixed URL

Just so you know, if the bad parts of the Law that got barely stopped in July are still inside! Forums of any kind such as this one, will be illegal in Europe, because Copyright Liability! Wikipedia and many other Websites will die!

This will not only kill any artists (such as me) on the Internet, but now also Sports Fans of any kind! So please help as a fellow citizen of the Internet and tell them to stop fucking us over and spread this message as far as possible!

if this shit goes on I might need to use OvermindDL1s VPN to access my own Website…

Link to my original Post

https://forum.gregtech.overmin…w-proposal-even-worse/205

GregTech Website

• You say "Sorry for my Bad English" but you spoke russian. You sure you didnt forget to googletranslate? XD

The Question was about which Optifine was the Best for MC 1.7.10. Can anyone answer this? I dont use Optifine, I only use Fastcraft.

GregTech Website

• X-Ray does never work on GT6 Ores, just so you know. There is no way it could work.

GregTech Website

• Ahhh, dont enable multithreaded Chunkloading, that wont work in general. Optifine has many versions and they work differently for every computer so I cannot give advice as to which you should use. Try a singlethreaded one.

GregTech Website

• Optifine only has ultimate now, all those other cut down versions were stopped years ago. Your best bet is always going to be with the newest build for the version of Minecraft you're using so long as you're not depending on some ancient Forge version.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• the url on my previous post changed, updated it to https://juliareda.eu/2018/09/copyright-sports-fans/

GregTech Website

• Aaaaaand the Bullshit goes on https://juliareda.eu/2018/09/copyright-showdown/

GregTech Website