[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Sap/Resin Bag will automatically collect up to 1 stack of resin.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Hello. Where Can I find lead ore?I dont find this information on the wiki.Probably,I dont see)

Собирай на поверхности камни, рано или поздно попадётся камень с галеной, копаешь под ним до месторождения. Ещё можно собирать малые свинцовые руды, в пустынях много таких.

• Yeah try going for Galena. ^^

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• What's the deal with GT rubber trees? The wild ones I found had a resin hole I could manually harvest from, but they don't seem to drop sappings naturally so I made a shears to cut the leaves and get sapplings and have grown 3 more near my base, and none of them have resin holes.

• What's the deal with GT rubber trees? The wild ones I found had a resin hole I could manually harvest from, but they don't seem to drop saplings naturally so I made a shears to cut the leaves and get saplings and have grown 3 more near my base, and none of them have resin holes.

You need to pray to RNGesus more often I guess. Newly planted ones will randomly have Resin Holes just like Wild ones will randomly have Resin Holes.

They have a Sapling Chance that is so low that it averages on 1 sapling drop per Tree, ofcourse averaging means 0 and 2 can happen just like 5 could happen.

Also you are NOT allowed to shear leaves off the Trees, because then the Resin Holes will stop working entirely, even if you plaster the Leaves back onto the Tree.

GregTech Website

• You need to pray to RNGesus more often I guess. Newly planted ones will randomly have Resin Holes just like Wild ones will randomly have Resin Holes.

They have a Sapling Chance that is so low that it averages on 1 sapling drop per Tree, ofcourse averaging means 0 and 2 can happen just like 5 could happen.

Also you are NOT allowed to shear leaves off the Trees, because then the Resin Holes will stop working entirely, even if you plaster the Leaves back onto the Tree.

So it's just bad luck so far? OK. I only sheared the wild one I found that didn't already have a resin hole, and I chopped down another one or two that didn't and got no sapplings.

• So it's just bad luck so far? OK. I only sheared the wild one I found that didn't already have a resin hole, and I chopped down another one or two that didn't and got no sapplings.

There are branch-cutters that greatly increase the chance of getting drop from leaves. You can get 10+ saplings from one tree with them

• There are branch-cutters that greatly increase the chance of getting drop from leaves. You can get 10+ saplings from one tree with them

Yea, that's what I ended up doing and grew a few but didn't get any resin holes out of them. Also the darn branch cutters seem to wear out very quickly. I think it used up like 1/3 of its durability ( bronze ) cutting the leaves of just one tree. It feels like these need a little boost like the tongs got.

• Back again with another question!
    I seem to be getting random cases of mix veins with "unknown ore" and whatver this is:

I have biomes o plenty and RTG which heavily change the way the world is generated and Bear told me it might be something related since he was also having some issues with these ores spawning.
    Once I mine them, the normal mix vein's ore is revealed so its not like Im just getting scammed out of an ore block, but it is really confusing when I come across them and have to mine it to find out what is in front of me.
    This happens fairly often too, but only in mix veins.
    It happens in both sand and stone variants of the ore.

Any idea what might fix this?

• Do you have the Stone Layer Generator disabled or something?

Also does relogging help with this Issue?

The Ores only don't sync to the Client if they are obstructed, but something must be screwing up that check during Worldgen somehow.

GregTech Website

• Do you have the Stone Layer Generator disabled or something?

Also does relogging help with this Issue?

The Ores only don't sync to the Client if they are obstructed, but something must be screwing up that check during Worldgen somehow.

I do have it disabled
    I have them generating in big formations rather than in layers

I prefer the look of normal stone above surface rather than seeing the GT stone
    (Although I have been wondering if this causes any issues with ores spawning. I read that some veins only spawn in those rock formations D:)
    And yes! Relogging quick-fixed the issue thank you :)

• I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website

• Greg, I recently came across references to tantalum hafnium carbide (wiki). According to wikipedia, it has a higher melting point than tungsten (as Ta4HfC5) at 4,263 K, and a lower density (as Ta0.5Hf0.5C and Ta0.9Hf0.1C0.5) of 13.6 g/cm3 and 14.76 g/cm3 respectively.

Noted that one on my List. Lets see whenever I get to that one lol.

GregTech Website

• Hey Greg got a feature request for you
    Understandable if you don't put it in though

Pam's Harvestcraft Sinks and GT wooden buckets don't play nice together.
    The sink is pretty much an infinite water source though so i could see where this might be unbalanced
    Vanilla buckets work with them though so up to you if you wanna add compatibility and what not.

I just use them to put more water into my cauldron and then wash my ores lol

• Yeah denied, make a GT6 Sink if you really want to have a Water Bucket filling thing. For that just use a Wooden Barrel, a Ceramic Tap and a Mixing Bowl/Bathing Pot/Cauldron. And then connect the Wooden Barrel with a Pipe to a River with a Drain. That is the GT6 way of Infinite Water.

Are all GT versions licensed the same (GNU-something)?

LGPL, yeah, I am just too lazy to actually put a License in ll those zip and jar files.

GregTech Website