[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Yeah denied, make a GT6 Sink if you really want to have a Water Bucket filling thing. For that just use a Wooden Barrel, a Ceramic Tap and a Mixing Bowl/Bathing Pot/Cauldron. And then connect the Wooden Barrel with a Pipe to a River with a Drain. That is the GT6 way of Infinite Water.

Are all GT versions licensed the same (GNU-something)?

LGPL, yeah, I am just too lazy to actually put a License in ll those zip and jar files.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• unsure if those Clouds do count as Air, only if they are marked as isAir inside their Block Class.

Go ahead try it for yourself, I just released it. https://www.patreon.com/posts/23535063

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Hey Greg i got another request.
    This one I think may be more reasonable.
    I play with Geostrata in my modpack, and I was thinking "wouldn't it be cool to be able to add the stones from this mod to the stone layers that GT spawns?"

I think this wouldn't be too bad since biomes o' plenty limestone spawns as one of the layers and I'm sure there are others that I just haven't come across.
    So is there any way you could make it a config option or something to add "custom stone layers" so I could add these?

• Hey Greg i got another request.
    This one I think may be more reasonable.
    I play with Geostrata in my modpack, and I was thinking "wouldn't it be cool to be able to add the stones from this mod to the stone layers that GT spawns?"

I think this wouldn't be too bad since biomes o' plenty limestone spawns as one of the layers and I'm sure there are others that I just haven't come across.
    So is there any way you could make it a config option or something to add "custom stone layers" so I could add these?

Isn't that one of Reikas Mods? Doesn't it only have "Stone" of different hardnesses ?

GregTech Website

• Isn't that one of Reikas Mods? Doesn't it only have "Stone" of different hardnesses ?

Yes and it's a completely cosmetic mod. Which is why I think it would be best as a config option since implementing support for them by default would be weird. I just wanna be able to have them in my world so I can dig up a whole bunch of the pretty blocks and the layers can look nice~

EDIT: Also bear pointed out that these stones wouldnt be able to spawn any ore in them which is a trade off I'm ok with. Up to you if you think it's a feature worth adding :)

• Hey Greg. Is it true that ores in GT5 generates in a 3x3 chunk grid and if it true, does it work for early GT6?

GT5 yes, GT6 only in places other than Overworld.

GregTech Website

• Tungstate dust bathing in hydrochloric acid is incorrect (converts 1 lithium into 1 hydrogen). Fix it by doubling required hydrocholic acid (from 2 to 4) and outputted lithium chloride (also from 2 to 4).

• I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website

• I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website

• Post by axlegear ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: Fixed it! ().