[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Yeah denied, make a GT6 Sink if you really want to have a Water Bucket filling thing. For that just use a Wooden Barrel, a Ceramic Tap and a Mixing Bowl/Bathing Pot/Cauldron. And then connect the Wooden Barrel with a Pipe to a River with a Drain. That is the GT6 way of Infinite Water.

Are all GT versions licensed the same (GNU-something)?

LGPL, yeah, I am just too lazy to actually put a License in ll those zip and jar files.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• unsure if those Clouds do count as Air, only if they are marked as isAir inside their Block Class.

Go ahead try it for yourself, I just released it. https://www.patreon.com/posts/23535063

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Hey Greg i got another request.
    This one I think may be more reasonable.
    I play with Geostrata in my modpack, and I was thinking "wouldn't it be cool to be able to add the stones from this mod to the stone layers that GT spawns?"

I think this wouldn't be too bad since biomes o' plenty limestone spawns as one of the layers and I'm sure there are others that I just haven't come across.
    So is there any way you could make it a config option or something to add "custom stone layers" so I could add these?

• Hey Greg i got another request.
    This one I think may be more reasonable.
    I play with Geostrata in my modpack, and I was thinking "wouldn't it be cool to be able to add the stones from this mod to the stone layers that GT spawns?"

I think this wouldn't be too bad since biomes o' plenty limestone spawns as one of the layers and I'm sure there are others that I just haven't come across.
    So is there any way you could make it a config option or something to add "custom stone layers" so I could add these?

Isn't that one of Reikas Mods? Doesn't it only have "Stone" of different hardnesses ?

GregTech Website

• Isn't that one of Reikas Mods? Doesn't it only have "Stone" of different hardnesses ?

Yes and it's a completely cosmetic mod. Which is why I think it would be best as a config option since implementing support for them by default would be weird. I just wanna be able to have them in my world so I can dig up a whole bunch of the pretty blocks and the layers can look nice~

EDIT: Also bear pointed out that these stones wouldnt be able to spawn any ore in them which is a trade off I'm ok with. Up to you if you think it's a feature worth adding :)

• Hey Greg. Is it true that ores in GT5 generates in a 3x3 chunk grid and if it true, does it work for early GT6?

GT5 yes, GT6 only in places other than Overworld.

GregTech Website

• Tungstate dust bathing in hydrochloric acid is incorrect (converts 1 lithium into 1 hydrogen). Fix it by doubling required hydrocholic acid (from 2 to 4) and outputted lithium chloride (also from 2 to 4).

• I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website

• I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website

• https://www.patreon.com/posts/24074142

Another Update, note that you may need to wait for GT6 Addons to Update first.

GregTech Website

• https://www.patreon.com/posts/24198555

New Fluidized Bed Burning Boxes!

GregTech Website

• Huh? So you made a burning box that is *vastly* ( possibly game breakingly ) more efficient and higher output but only can burn solid fuel? Who the hell is still using solid fuel late in the game? How many coke ovens would you need to be feeding from a forestry tree farm ( or 3 ) to keep up with the amount of charcoal you would need to burn in this thing to run a second tier large boiler? Why not just make a large burning box for the large boiler?

• You forget Peat, also regular Coal and Stuff. The thing only works on specific Fuels, not "any and all Solid Fuels". And you cannot automate it before you get Tungsten.

GregTech Website

• You forget Peat, also regular Coal and Stuff. The thing only works on specific Fuels, not "any and all Solid Fuels". And you cannot automate it before you get Tungsten.

You mean forestry peat? Is that much easier to produce with multifarms ( which I don't really like since they started using apaite as fuel instead of compost ) than wood/charcoal? I guess you don't have to coke it. I normally manually farm peat in the early game half as a fuel source and half as a way to turn useless sand into dirt to sift for some brown clay. I'm estimating that running the large boiler with these fluidized bed burners is going to eat like 40-50 charcoal per minute. Was peat 20% or 100% more energy than charcoal? I think it was only 20%, so that's still a crazy amount of peat. How much can a multifarm produce? Why only this super burning box for solid fuel, which is normally abandoned for liquid and gas by mid game?

• You are aware that the Multifarms use Forestry Fertilizer and that there is a lot of Recipes for said Fertilizer that dont involve Apatite?

GregTech Website