[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Just started playing, and don’t make plate. In recipes nothing, only with a blacksmith hammer. Blacksmith hammer cannot be crafting. Please help! Sorry for my bad English, I’m Russian.

• Just started playing, and don’t make plate. In recipes nothing, only with a blacksmith hammer. Blacksmith hammer cannot be crafting. Please help! Sorry for my bad English, I’m Russian.

Make Hammer out of Stone

Make GT6 Anvil out of Stone

Place 2 Ingots on GT6 Anvil using rightclick while holding them (one on the left one on the right, do not do both in the same slot), you can autosplit them over the two slots with a regular empty handed Rightclick on the front of the Anvil.

Hold Hammer and Rightclick Top of Anvil

Receive Plate.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Shouldn't Hydrochloric acid production work with Air instead of only Oxygen when mixing Saltwater, Salt, Sulfur Dioxide? Usually when i need oxygen somewhere, i just dump Air from vents(e.g Roaster), i just finished my basic infrastructure(tanks, pipes & etc) just to find out that i need to somehow produce Oxygen separately instead of just dumping Air. The alternative is to just use Sulfuric acid, but that means another Invar Tank to store the Sulfur Trioxide and one stainless steel one to store the Sulfuric Acid >.>

• Hrrm, good point for that specific Recipe, its gonna be added.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Hey Greg, I noticed that your rails can use electrum, and your railcraft compat rails can combine normal rails with gold rails to make high speed rails. How about also accepting electrum instead of pure gold for this purpose?

• Hey Greg, I noticed that your rails can use electrum, and your railcraft compat rails can combine normal rails with gold rails to make high speed rails. How about also accepting electrum instead of pure gold for this purpose?

interesting, must've missed that lol

GregTech Website

• Why is it that bathing ilmenite dust in sulfuric acid gives vitriol + water, and purified ilmenite ore give vitriol + hydrogen?

It doesn't? There is no Recipe that Outputs Vitriol and Water from Ilmenite at all?

GregTech Website

• It sure does. Ilmenite dust + sulfuric acid in bath => green vitriol + water.

Uhhhh that is impossible, I have checked all mentions in the code of Green Vitriol, and only the one for crushed purified ilmenite is there.

GregTech Website

• Uhhhh that is impossible, I have checked all mentions in the code of Green Vitriol, and only the one for crushed purified ilmenite is there.

Well fire up the game and look in NEI because it's there; I just fed about 6 stacks of ilmenite dust into the bath with the vitriol and water going through a single nonouple pipe to the electrolyzer and the regenerated sulfuric acid back into the bath with the oxygen being vented and got several stacks of rutile dust and iron dust.

• uhh that is an entirely different Recipe and has nothing to do with direct Ore Processing, that's why?

GregTech Website

• uhh that is an entirely different Recipe and has nothing to do with direct Ore Processing, that's why?

Well, yea, it isn't on purified ore, but it's still using sulfuric acid to extract iron. It just seems odd that you get water and vitiol out of the bath. That's just weird. And it's a bit annoying that I have to reconfigure the piping and filters depending on whether I'm acid washing ilmenite ore or ilmenite dust.

• What are these new steels the changelog says you added? I downloaded the update and went to look for them, and I can't find any new ones listed, and the old black, red, and blue steels now say "Too many enchantments to list".

• What are these new steels the changelog says you added? I downloaded the update and went to look for them, and I can't find any new ones listed, and the old black, red, and blue steels now say "Too many enchantments to list".

the whole HSS Stuff from GT5U. There is a random work in progress mod that combines GT4, GT5 and GT6 into one, and having Material Support for those Steels was easy to add.

As for the Too Many Enchants thing, that was because the Tooltips became larger than the Default Screen and had to be cut short.

GregTech Website

• the whole HSS Stuff from GT5U. There is a random work in progress mod that combines GT4, GT5 and GT6 into one, and having Material Support for those Steels was easy to add.

Does that mean it only applies if you have GT5U installed? I was thinking I was going to be able to play with a new material.

As for the Too Many Enchants thing, that was because the Tooltips became larger than the Default Screen and had to be cut short.

I am not sure I understand. Do you mean the font size of the tooltips got larger so now the enchants don't fit?

• Does that mean it only applies if you have GT5U installed? I was thinking I was going to be able to play with a new material.

Nah you can use it whenever, its there now.

I am not sure I understand. Do you mean the font size of the tooltips got larger so now the enchants don't fit?

I added a Material that had literally every enchant on it, and that pretty much went offscreen for me when i used default resolution.

GregTech Website