[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Change it to a less redundant post ;)

Edit: Something about reactor's with Freezers running as your cooling towers.

• I wonder if the wrath igniter will burn GT machine.. + random explosion soon ? ..GG..
    Btw, Reinforced casing is pretty strong.. can't even destroy it with normal tnt...

• I won't help with simple ID-Conflicts, as mentioned in my Thread.

Define "Soon". Lets say I will do it in a random Moment.

id is not a conflict. an item from both mods created.
    it is not properly displayed TC3 recipe in the book. and if I remove your mod then display the recipe in the book (TC3) is correct. why do you think this conflict ID?
    if I put only 3 mod

industrialcraft-2_1.112.199-lf.jar
    Thaumcraft3.0.2a.zip
    zi_gregtechmod2.77b.zip

the mapping of recipes in the book (TC3), which are not true, are lost.
    remove zi_gregtechmod2.77b.zip display returns.
    then something else and not the conflict ID

• Yes, that looks TOTALLY like an ID-Conflict. I dont do anything to Thaumcraft in the Load phase, the only thing my Machines can do in that regard, is absorbing Aura from the Nodes and polluting the environment with Flux, and that only when the correspondend Machines are placed and active.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Is it related to thaumium recipe for the magic converter? will that be shown in the thauminicon (that spell book) ?

Btw, I wonder what's the look of the recipe if you only install 3 mods GT, IC2, Thaumcraft.. I mean in he screeshoot it shows ME cable - White (which mod item is this..)

• Is it related to thaumium recipe for the magic converter? will that be shown in the thauminicon (that spell book) ?

Btw, I wonder what's the look of the recipe if you only install 3 mods GT, IC2, Thaumcraft.. I mean in he screeshoot it shows ME cable - White (which mod item is this..)

if there is only 3 mod in the book is empty. in the place where they should show in recipes (I only found three empty recipes).
    if you put all the mods that I have installed a cable'll see :)

• i regularly get the following crash when playing on a server. Any idea why that could happen? If you need the whole crash report, i can deliver it, but this should be intresting part.

• You forgot the first and most important Line of the Exception, but I can work with that.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Oh ho ho!!! Havent checked this place in a while..
    MAGIC CONVERTERS?!?!?! GIMMEH NOAW
    Also, it seems my super condensator exploded when i hooked it up to my Fusion reactor.... o.o
    Hax?

• This one?

Code
    1. Minecraft has crashed!
    2. ----------------------
    3. Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Ticking tile entity

What i wanted to add, those superconductor cables are not connected to any machine or anything. they are purely decorative.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gorni ().

• Yes, that looks TOTALLY like an ID-Conflict. I dont do anything to Thaumcraft in the Load phase, the only thing my Machines can do in that regard, is absorbing Aura from the Nodes and polluting the environment with Flux, and that only when the correspondend Machines are placed and active.

What is a conflict if the recipes work?

I'm sorry but I really do not understand ..
    If I remove your mod then
    Latest one screenshot shown on the right recipe (TC3 book).
    may be in your config something I need to change?

I just hope that this is just a visual bug ...
    because all the blame on each other or conflict.
    But everyone can be together to solve this.

and
    I hope this is useful to you.

• Are there any plans for some better looking textures and machine interfaces? Because right now they aren't at the lvl the content of the mod is.

• Did anyone saw my Condensator machine idea?

I guess not.

Greg, anyway to disable per default additive maceration from advanced machines ? Or maybe making one for Zinc + Copper to brass ? Because for now, it's just useless using zinc instead of tin, because of Adv. Machine (and I'll probably disable it from FTB because of it ^^).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Did anyone saw my Condensator machine idea?

Well, I'm not going to add something what makes Railcraft-Tanks contain more Stuff than usual. 16 Buckets per Block is enough. Xycraft has an even better Tank Concept as the Walls are not counting for the Capacity.

Edit: With Redpower you can still create Brass from Copper and Tin.

GregTech Website

• Edit: With Redpower you can still create Brass from Copper and Tin.

Yeah, but I meaned, using Zinc to get more Brass (as a replacement of Bronze in the Adv. Alloy recipie ^^) is almost useless with Adv. Machines, so Zinc doesn't even worth Tin :/
    It should be something more valuable :). Maybe some craft where it could replace Iron or someting else ? I remind you, that I'll be leaving the Nether, so I have to makes it useful ^^.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Zinc is just something similar to Tin (usage wise), you could use it as Main Component for Advanced Alloy (for example Tungsten+Brass+Zinc). There is not much about Zinc, but there is still a Mobproof Storage Block for it (Anti Zombie Pigmen Railways).

GregTech Website

• (Anti Zombie Pigmen Railways).

Lol. But to me, that's kind of wasting ressources ^^. I'd rather store it in my chests xD. And glass also prevent mobs from spawning so ...

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Well, I'm not going to add something what makes Railcraft-Tanks contain more Stuff than usual. 16 Buckets per Block is enough. Xycraft has an even better Tank Concept as the Walls are not counting for the Capacity.

:D Then I will be able to store all my Gaseous Hydrogen!!!

Zinc is just something similar to Tin (usage wise), you could use it as Main Component for Advanced Alloy (for example Tungsten+Brass+Zinc). There is not much about Zinc, but there is still a Mobproof Storage Block for it (Anti Zombie Pigmen Railways)

Is it explosion-proof?