[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• They CAN run on Lava. But only the SOLID Fueled ones. Its intentional that they are no LIQUID Boilerfuels. And when you are in the Nether you could just put down a Blaze-Boiler, like Direwolf just built.

Blaze Boilers are great I have 2 36HP boilers running from a single Tier5 Blaze Shard and as soon as I have the steel for the turbines I'll probably make another 2 36HP and turbines since at last count (which was a little while ago) I had 756 stacks of Blaze rods in an extra dimensional barrel. (Cogs of the Machine is very good for rapid mob farms on average the Blazes live about 5 seconds from spawn to rod lol)

• MinecraftSpider

Dropbox is blocked but this Forum isn't? Interessting to know, that nobody mentioned anything, what is against the chinese censorship until now. Moment, is mentioning that censorship against the censorship?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…#Technical_implementation
    I think it can help. China is not North Korea.
    http://www.websitepulse.com/help/testtools.china-test.html

The post was edited 2 times, last by mindcat ().

• Should NEI recipe-list give the correct drop% for the Scrapboxes now with your 60% Scrap change? It doesn't look like it, but I'm not sure if this is an NEI or GregTech issue.

• Have you considered using ghast tears/nether stars in the recipe for macerator/pulverizer/quarries/frames etc? In the hard more setting since it's a little too hardcore for most players I guess.

• Just a quick suggestion/question. Since your mod changes the uu matter recipes for an ( ironically reasonable for once) balance issue so that you cannot make copper ore nor tin ore and instead the dusts directly from uu. Interestingly, gold and iron ore are make-able from uu. For the sake of patterns/making things the same, shouldn't uu matter make iron and gold dust directly and not ore?

• Greg, can you ask kinglemming if you could change the output lava from his lava crucible when Gregtech is installed? Like make it a different ID so you can use it for everything but centrifuging it into gold and other minerals?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• A quick thought. Why not just disable the recipe yourself? Since everyone here is bitching about free lava just disable the recipes or blocks that create them. Problem solved. (Though this creates a host of other issues; but that's beside the point).

• What will disabling the block do? Nothing. Nothing to solve the problem of abusing the crusible by turning cobblestone into gold and iron, nothing. I care not you get free lava, i care about turning the lava made from stone into gold and iron and a load of other stuff.

• What will disabling the block do? Nothing. Nothing to solve the problem of abusing the crusible by turning cobblestone into gold and iron, nothing. I care not you get free lava, i care about turning the lava made from stone into gold and iron and a load of other stuff.

Disabling the magma crucible recipe for turning cobblestone into lava will fix that issue. I'm not sure why you would think otherwise.

• Disabling the magma crucible recipe for turning cobblestone into lava will fix that issue. I'm not sure why you would think otherwise.

Maybe I want to turn rock into lava? Its not just about me, people who want almost free iron and gold will not disable it, and exploit it.

• Well, It has been fun it looks like my time is up. I think I'm going to start playing some terrafirmacraft. I got to fusion and it worked well and had a good time but i'm now bored and there is still to many unbalances mainly geo's and the nether. But in a way it seems like its required but like I said OP. Most my server has now quit and got bored I guess were a little to fucking hardcore for Mechanical mods :P

Like I said we had fun I will come back time and time and check in but for now cya :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Just turn the Recipe for Cobble-Lava off and make the Netherrack Recipe worth 30000MJ (or how much that crucible can store).

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Just turn the Recipe for Cobble-Lava off and make the Netherrack Recipe worth 30000MJ (or how much that crucible can store).

Crucible is not are issue friend :) The Nether with 100's of billions of EU power stored has been hehe. Just to give you an example I even overtime had several stations around the nether producing EU. Then I got lazy later on and started to do it just for UU Matter hehe. I think the majority of us on next server wipe (1.5) Want a way to prevent IC/BC/RP pumps to not work or placeable in the Nether.

Anyway's that is for next time :) Now I'm finished this time hehe.

• you know kane, you can nerf geos in the ic2 config if you want.

Don't think it has an effect on Greg's version I could be wrong. The other thing is my players don't mind making 5 or 100 times more geo's they are cheap to start with. The other thing sucks nerfing something that is okay to use on the overworld. Might just have to disable nether lol.

• Mind sharing what TFC server you are playing on? I've been having a bit of an itch to play it myself.

If I do play id end up just making my own. I don't play other servers sorry.

• Ah that's too bad, i know of a really good one too :P Tfc is just better multiplayer in my humble opinion.

I agree, it gets really boring with just a single person, especially when you can make them your lackey and have them grind your wheat in the quern :P

• Simple enough to disable lava usage (mostly). Edit IC2's config to disallow lava pumping (same with the gregtech config). Disable the BC pump recipe. Add oil to IC2's miner's list. Not sure about how to screw up the RP2 pump due to how......nice.. Eloraam is about people editing shit for their own ends; though you might be able to get rid of it via recipe remover.

This does several things. One increases the difficulty of obtaining BC oil (due to needing two machines plus a solid transport system in place as liquid tessaracts don't interact with IC2 pumps (though an item tessaract would work) as well as at least a lappack per miner. Two, if people really wanted nether lava it'd be prohibitively expensive until very late game (as you'd literally need a miner + pump per square of lava as well as power storage and transport to and from the area since there'd be no more draining lakes of lava with a BC pump or two). Though disabling the pumps functioning in the nether altogether would be ideal; that would at least get you started.

EDIT: or just make it a server rule not to allow lava pumps in the nether. Self-police if necessary. This takes some actual willpower however.