Cherry tree with red wood

• To plant a cherry tree you will have to cross breed them and in the last stage of growth the plant should give a cherry tree sampling which one can plant to get a cherry tree.Destroying the leaves should give a cherry which fills two hunger point when eaten and one cherry seed (for tilled soil with crop) should be dropped after eating it.The wood and the wooden plant should have some pink/red color the leaves should be pink.
    Here is a picture : http://de.wikipedia.org/w/inde…etimestamp=20120509000910

It´s not only an idea, it´s the future.

• Well, honnestly I'd rather see more HAYO features than a cherry tree, but I guess it wouldn't hurt. Well, it might increase the block IDs, but with 4096 bein part of MCF, I don't think It's as much of an issue anymore.

• Food value of cherry as an apple? Are you serious?

I think we cannot crossbreed trees.

It might be interesting to grow tree from a seed, but current crop system cannot allow it. May be use Stick on Tiled dirt and then use Tree seed/Apple. When some time pass Sapling substitutes that Stick and grows into tree later.

The wood and the wooden plant should have some pink/red color the leaves should be pink.

That makes it more into a decorative suggestion, rather a suggestion with actual use, and thats the only good about the suggestion.

I think we cannot crossbreed trees.

Yes, we can't, but hey, we can make the cross-breeded plant drop a sapling.
    But thats probably a bad idea...Natural spawning trees would be better, sort of.