The rise of Industry

• I think I must use the Pack for 1.4, just because I have problems with starting forge for1.4.
    But I think I will remove and add some mods.

My UU-Matter Production were very bad and slow, it had max. 32EU/t and had not always scrap and worked only on the day.
    So I builded some new power generation, a new scrapery based on GregoriusT´s Tutorial, but with Powercraft and Buiuldcraft instead of Redpower(I need buildecraft to get he scrap out of the recyclers).

I aslo builded a pump station, for having water for later and anther nicelooking building in the industrial area.(I want to build a steam power plant later, and It is better to have the water before.

BTW, I removed EE2

• Also, could you please list the mods you use? I would like to use similar mods to what you use, pl0x. Because you've added quite a few new mods since the list on the first page.

• Also, could you please list the mods you use? I would like to use similar mods to what you use, pl0x. Because you've added quite a few new mods since the list on the first page.

*Starts Minecraft*
    *Starts Minecraft after Crash again*
    *Let Minecraft Crash when pluging headset in*
    *Starts Minecraft*
    So, lets see what mods I have installed:

• I would recommend the EnderStorage mod, it acts like the 1.3.2 Enderchest but it's got color codes and moar. Also, your PFC can hold a ton moar if you have installed the Iron Chests mod, a Diamond Chest can hold a bit more than an Alchemical Chest from EE2, and doesn't install a ton of cheaty items.

• I would recommend the EnderStorage mod, it acts like the 1.3.2 Enderchest but it's got color codes and moar. Also, your PFC can hold a ton moar if you have installed the Iron Chests mod, a Diamond Chest can hold a bit more than an Alchemical Chest from EE2, and doesn't install a ton of cheaty items.

I would recommend the EnderStorage mod, it acts like the 1.3.2 Enderchest but it's got color codes and moar. Also, your PFC can hold a ton moar if you have installed the Iron Chests mod, a Diamond Chest can hold a bit more than an Alchemical Chest from EE2, and doesn't install a ton of cheaty items.

Here, the seed! But watch your clicks, the spoiler is a spoiler

Ironchests and Enderstorage is on my ToInstalllist, and Enderstorage is installed*
    *And I idiot made endereyes for vanilla enderchest before

• Official Post

3 Weedex Barrels? Seems, they are not well working with unstackable Items. The one RP-Tube on the Side of your right future Industrial Grinder, would put Stuff into the Output Slot. Redpower should work well with my Stuff. The only thing I'm not sure about, is the Fluid Tube.

Are these all lossless CopperCable-LV-Transformer-Wires?

• 3 Weedex Barrels? Seems, they are not well working with unstackable Items. The one RP-Tube on the Side of your right future Industrial Grinder, would put Stuff into the Output Slot. Redpower should work well with my Stuff. The only thing I'm not sure about, is the Fluid Tube.

Are these all lossless CopperCable-LV-Transformer-Wires?

Uhh, I forget to explqin the energy concept of the storage system: I want to have to energy grids in this house:The normal energy grid, at a maximum of 128 EU per tick feeding the two.grinders, one industrial centrifuge and two induction furnaces, and the secondary energy grid using two advanced solar panels for brightness and a workinf elevator. The idea is, that, when for example a creeper brakes my cable, I have still light and can still go and craft a new wireNuke to kill all other creepers.
    About the Industrial Grinders Position: I think I must really change it later, because I had some other problems due to the tubing, too, and I not even have the energy cabling made, maybe I will just take it to another corner.

• Yes, it is the bulldozer/miner from powercraft using weasel, basically it is an advanced, a bit nerfed, turtle. I (will probably) use weasel instead of lua, because it is a bit easier, has better looking computers and the cool miner, which I might use in combination with frames(a bit like direwolf20's new framequarry part, but with outmining bulldozer instead of outgoing blockbreakermodule, and with more "floors" were it mines out.