Best way to dismantle Reinforced Stone?

• Not if you build a wireless Redstone controlled frame quarry and used it to break down the RS building. Practical? No. Awesome, yes.

• I use Long Range mode on Laser, it removes two blocks at once. Removing just one block is trickier. Are there other good ways to do it?

Mining lasers remove reinforced stone?

Crap. That's going to make the Thunderdome a lot harder to build.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• I usually tend to build my builds in compartments where possible (Damn How I love frames)
    That way I can actually move individual parts.
    This also makes it possible to pre-build basic shapes.

I would just get an all-round frame construction assister and dismantle it.
    (Engine with an arm and block breakers.

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

• Official Post

I usually tend to build my builds in compartments where possible (Damn How I love frames)
    That way I can actually move individual parts.

This remembers me at the Movie "Cube", where a bunch of Testsubjects is getting "placed" in unified Cubical Rooms with Traps, which permanently shuffle around, so that you cant find a way out.

• Scatter mode can destroy RF too, btw. Each of rays can take one block, so whole barrage can make a huge whole in two-layer.
    Laser can't do anything with obsidian, though.

Damn. Obsidian floors are easy enough to make, but making the spectator window's going to be impossible if they destroy reinforced glass as well. I suppose I'll just have to ban long-range and scatter modes from the arena (along with nukes).

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.