Is this dead (continued)

• The other thread was closed for an unknown reason since I didn't ask for a release date.

Quote from "CrafterOfMines57"

1. You must suck at installing mods if you don't know what Forge is and don't care, Forge is the mod that makes practically all major mods even possible, do you just get one of your friends to install your mods?

2. What main site of IC2? As far as I know this and Alblaka's blog are pretty much the only main official IC2 sites (I see the wiki as more community based) I know of therefore yes, it is written right here that RichardG and Player will be porting the mod to 1.3.1 once Forge comes out (see the importance of it?)

3. I don't insult people in general, I insult people I deem to be stupid

1) I installed mods a couple of times and never heard of that and as the end user, I don't have to.

2) http://www.industrial-craft.net/ is the main site. The last update in July has absolutely no relation to Industrial Craft and nothing has been posted since the new version. If information has to be written, it's there.

3) I wasn't talking to you since your never posted in that thread...

Thanks for the info for 1.3.1 but the point still stand, in the future, the information has to be clear and where people expect it to be.

• That's Alblaka's blog, it says in the top right corner

The official blog of Alblaka

And I'm pretty certain even as the "end user" you should probably be aware of what Forge is. Also just a heads up, you will probably be banned again for ban evasion

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Well, everyone thinks that's the real website. The IC guys should tell them to write a line about the fact that they have no link to IC to stop confusion so people will stop going there for nothing. About Forge, sorry but I can't agree with you. About the ban, it was an error and the reason was false, I don't think it will cause a problem.

• Official Post

A Question: What's so confusing about IC² not being updated?
    As far as i know all the other good Mods didn't update too and if you ONLY use IC², then you should compare the Releasedates of MC-Versions, with the Releasedates of IC²-Versions and you will rapidly find out, that it takes more than just a Week to update a Mod (the 1.2.3 -> 1.2.4 Update doesnt count as there were no real changes to MC)

• You do realize that modders can take ages to catch up with updates, and they are usually too busy to update website or blogs.

MinecraftCreeper =Ahh fuck!
    :Nuke TNT: = SHIT!
    MinecraftCreeper+ :Nuke TNT: =SWEET MOTHER OF GOD, WE ARE ALL CLUSTERFUCKED!!!!

• Official Post

Well, let's see how many accounts he will create until he realizes nobody shares his oppinion ^^

PS: Actually I was intending to write up a small post today, but now I pretty much feel inclined not to do so. Otherwise our dear wannabee would probably assume I've bowed to his whim. :P