Suggestions: Iridium Reinforced Stone (For one block thick walls for nukers)

• if someone not able to install single machine it will not craft iridium stones for shell...

The idea is for me to build it and others to use it since that's where all the Uranium and coolant well go from my auto-ref using BC

• Well if you really want to be safe, than you, as server admin, can spawn some bedrock in your inventory, and encase the area reserved for reactors in it.
    It will be 100% explosion proof, only problem is that you will have to use some kind of map editor if you need to remove it.

• Well if you really want to be safe, than you, as server admin, can spawn some bedrock in your inventory, and encase the area reserved for reactors in it.
    It will be 100% explosion proof, only problem is that you will have to use some kind of map editor if you need to remove it.

There are going to be no admins outside of server and there well be not item spawning.

• Download Equivalent Exchange, make a Darkmatter fallout shield. That stuff has a higher explosion resistance than Bedrock and can only be mined with a darkmatter pickaxe. Sure it costs 144 diamonds per block, but that's the price of peace of mind.

• Download Equivalent Exchange, make a Darkmatter fallout shield. That stuff has a higher explosion resistance than Bedrock and can only be mined with a darkmatter pickaxe. Sure it costs 144 diamonds per block, but that's the price of peace of mind.

If I am going to install another mod to fix this one why don't I just not use both.

P.S. I have trouble getting the 11 diamond for a BC quarry on my own. I rather dislike mining.

• with mining laser getting diamonds easy, they spawn in every chunk.

This is getting way off topic I put up an idea if you don't like it say so then Alblaka and the IC2 team well pick to use it or not. I am not asking for help here I am putting up an idea I would like comment on it ya or nay and move on with your lifes.

• There are ways to containing nuclear explosions, the water cubes must be considerably larger though (tested were 9x9 and 11x11) this can be improved by multiple layers of reinforced stone (some of which might get eroded). But Iridium reinforced stuff might be a nice way to upgrade your containment. Idea seconded.

• I am just trying to have a way to have rooms that can be used for reactors and not be phased by them exploding so if people want they can practice nuclear engineering without putting a hole in out map.

I don't want to cheat a bedrock room into a server map where we are trying to do everything by hand.

• Official Post

I like the idea of (virtually) explosion-proof walls being made of iridium. Might have to cost as high as 1 or 2 iridium per block (inb4 "that's trivial to get with my 27x27-chunk-wide cactus farm") so that complete peace of mind was suitably expensive, but once balance was decided on the implementation would be easy enough.

• I like the idea of (virtually) explosion-proof walls being made of iridium. Might have to cost as high as 1 or 2 iridium per block (inb4 "that's trivial to get with my 27x27-chunk-wide cactus farm") so that complete peace of mind was suitably expensive, but once balance was decided on the implementation would be easy enough.

Ya I know I would really like to see this happen. I think it should be 2 iridium and 2 advanced alloy and 5 stone to make 5 iridium reinforced blocks.

• I think it's a good idea. Also, it is possible to stop a nuclear blast. Ever heard of a nuclear shelter? They have very very very very very very very very [Insert lots of verys here] thick walls. And are often underground. But the ceiling is just thick concrete. Or you can have a path of least resistance into some underground thing.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.