machine explosion code is bugged

• I had this constantly with 1.103: if you attached a low-volt machine to a hight-volt line (e.g. macerator powered by MFSU) it caused an explosion, but that explosion never vanished until you reloaded the world. Not sure though if this had been fixed in 1.106.

I was using only vanilla MC + IC² + Forge.

• Problem is, only one tester had issues with ghosts.

If you can help me out, I'd appreciate

I'd love to help, since I encounter the bug all the time. What kind of information do you need?
    Though it won't cause a crash log and will disappear when I reload the world, so I have no idea where to get debug information.

Here's the video (uploading atm): http://youtu.be/R2lxmGfVsT0

• Official Post

Problem is, only one tester had issues with ghosts.

If you can help me out, I'd appreciate

Hmm my own Machines are Exploding properly, when E-net-Input is a bit too strong for them. Maybe this little piece of Code will help:

public void doExplosion(int aAmount) {
    float tStrength = aAmount<10?1.0F:aAmount<32?2.0F:aAmount<128?3.0F:aAmount<512?4.0F:aAmount<2048?5.0F:aAmount<4096?6.0F:aAmount<8192?7.0F:8.0F;
    int tX=xCoord, tY=yCoord, tZ=zCoord;
    worldObj.setBlock(tX, tY, tZ, 0);
    worldObj.createExplosion(null, tX+0.5, tY+0.5, tZ+0.5, tStrength);
    }

• I just had that with 1.106 whilst trying to setup your Fusionreactor Greg. Just using IC and his Addon.

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• Fixed, apparently even vanilla blockcontainers don't seem to remove their TEs when blown up.

There was a similar bug with frames in 1.103. Once you connect source and destination, then move destination with frames, E.NET will still transmit power to the destination.
    Hope it will be covered too.