[Suggestion] Tincell + desired Content + Canningmachine = Coalcell/Biocell/Watercell etc. + Canningmachine-API

• Official Post

While playing i thought, that Coalcells, Biocells, Watercells and numerous other Cells should be crafted in a Canningmachine, instead of the Craftinggrid. This would be logical as the Canningmachine is for filling Stuff, while the Craftinggrid is for crafting Stuff. This Suggestion is pretty obvious, so i have nothing more to explain about it.

My personal Reason why i suggest this is, that i want to get rid of almost every Autocraftingtable (no matter from which Mod), in favour of Machines which obviously better suit the Process of producing certain Items (thats why i implemented the UUM-Assembler for example).

Also, why is there no Canningmachine-Recipe-API? I mean, at least for simple Recipes like take 2 diffrent Stacks and make one Outputstack out of them. Nothing complex like the Superfuelrecipes. I just dont want to hack decompiled IC²-Source for implementing those Recipes.

• Agreed.

Further mod support is always welcome

Also, to fill a cell there should be something more than sticking the content you want up in the cell.

'Nuff Said

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• Might as well change the name of the 'Ore Dictonary' to being the 'Item Dictionary', as that's where your best compatibilty really is...

But I like the idea of the feature regardless.. Plus, an API for the Canning machine is pretty overdue, as many view it as either useless or explotive in its basic design...

(oh, so what am I going to do with all this stupid zombie flesh? Scrap? Cheaper to frikkin Cobble-gen....)

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• That would be great. Maybe also an extra output slot for returning tincells when making fuel? (So that people will actually use fuel).

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Watch out, we got a tinpincher over here.

But it could be interesting: Craft your cells simply with their content on your crafting table, or put the content + "advanced cells" (wich wouldn't be really advanced, just with a different craft, for example including Refined Iron) to get [Content] Advanced Cells: The Advanced cells will have the properties of returning after usage, in whatever machine you want.
    I'm not a Tin Pincher. But the fact is Biofuel Energy and others aren't used because of tin usage. And I remind you that with the new Nuclear Reactor system, using coolants cells will take a lot of tins. So you won't have tons of tins to waste for things like Biofuel Energy, Pump + cells + Lava etc ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!