[IC2 Exp][1.6.4][V1.118] Advanced Power Management V1.2.85-IC2_1.118

• Thanks to adamros there is a version that's been updated to the IC2 Experimental release. I haven't had time to merge the changes into the source tree and build a new version though. Some of the changes in the energy net in IC2-Ex broke how our machines will work, specifically the battery station, emitter and adjustable transformer. Apparently you can only send one energy packet a tick now.

Its been quite a while now. Is there any news on when an updated version might be released? I would llove to be able to update to IC2-experimental and keep this mod. Thank you.

• Its been quite a while now. Is there any news on when an updated version might be released? I would llove to be able to update to IC2-experimental and keep this mod. Thank you.

It has been quite awhile now and for that I can only apologize. My time for modding has been really lacking lately. I will get adamros code changes for the IC2-Ex release merged into a separate branch and post up a beta build tonight. I cannot promise it will work or not have other bugs. I don't have time at the moment to fully test this release.

--edit--
    Attaching a completely untested version of APM for IC2 Experimental after directly merging in Adamros code changes. Let me know if something is horribly broken.

• Attaching a completely untested version of APM for IC2 Experimental after directly merging in Adamros code changes. Let me know if something is horribly broken.

All work ok, but you need to fix the tiers of charging items. HV Charging Bench - max Tier 4. MV - Tire 3 .... Now max Tiers in HV is 3.

"tires", i think he means Tiers, as most IC² items got bumped up one tier. ~SpwnX
    P.S. Yeap, i was mistaken :) ~ SeNtiMeL

• for the most part it works but console will spam

[WARNING] EnergyNet.addTileEntity: com.kaijin.AdvPowerMan.TEBatteryStation@460c679a (com.kaijin.AdvPowerMan.TEBatteryStation@460c679a) is conflicting with com.kaijin.AdvPowerMan.TEBatteryStation@5865d363 using same position (already added, prev. te not removed, overlapping), aborting.
    [WARNING] EnergyNet.addTileEntity: com.kaijin.AdvPowerMan.TEChargingBench@51935ec (com.kaijin.AdvPowerMan.TEChargingBench@51935ec) is conflicting with com.kaijin.AdvPowerMan.TEChargingBench@3a231b91 using same position (already added, prev. te not removed, overlapping), aborting.

I see this is common with some other IC2 addons so I dont really know if this is something that just happens or its a bug. Thought I'd inform you regardless.

• Some of the recipes for example: MV Battery Station require :Cable: 2x insulated gold cables. The new IC2 Experimental Seems to not have the 2x insulated cable now. Just the regular one. I haven't gone through all the recipes but there may be a few more that do not work with the new experimental version.

• Some of the recipes for example: MV Battery Station require :Cable: 2x insulated gold cables. The new IC2 Experimental Seems to not have the 2x insulated cable now. Just the regular one. I haven't gone through all the recipes but there may be a few more that do not work with the new experimental version.

Yup this seems to be a problem I have as well, its kinda uncraftable with the ic2 experimental builds right now.

On another note, if this takes a mfsu (the hv) shouldnt it hold 40m eu? and not 10n?

• Did APM port before that IC2 Experimental changes. It's easy and quick fix - just change items in recipes ;)

BTW. As I said some time ago, in IC2 Experimental sending multiple packets per tick is impossible, so Transfer rate is useless.

• Did APM port before that IC2 Experimental changes. It's easy and quick fix - just change items in recipes ;)

BTW. As I said some time ago, in IC2 Experimental sending multiple packets per tick is impossible, so Transfer rate is useless.

Is there an easy way to do that? or maybe i mean, how does someone change the recipe for it?

• I'm sure it's been brought up before, but will there be an update soon to reflect the new Teirs in IC2 Exp?

Charging stations were great when I was wearing Nano armor, but now I can only recharge my tools at the stations and need to drop my Quantum armor piece by piece in an MFSU to charge them up again.

Just curious if this was planned to be addressed sometime before 1.7.

Thanks for your time and the great mod!

• Greg seems determined to "break all the things" with the experimental IC2 releases and some of the changes that have been made make parts of this mod unworkable (adjustable transformer) and others completely broken (missing recipe items), coupled with the fact that there's no way I want my charging bench to cost players 40 diamonds for the highest tier version as that's just insane. This entire thing needs to be reworked. We're considering how best to overhaul the mod.

• Hey, I didn't break Stuff. I always made sure things work. Thunderdark and Player were responsible for all the Nerfs/Enet-breakage.

Well, then I blame Thunderdark and Player for them instead! :) Either way, it still means that updating this *properly* is going to take awhile as a number of ideas need to be looked at. Tallinu and I have some idea on how we want to move forward but available time is also a problem.

• Using the experimental version of this mod with newest version of IC2-EXP I can't seem to get the storage monitor to emit a redstone signal. Regardless of the numbers/levels in the storage unit linked it just won't emit any signal. Bug perhaps?

• Using the experimental version of this mod with newest version of IC2-EXP I can't seem to get the storage monitor to emit a redstone signal. Regardless of the numbers/levels in the storage unit linked it just won't emit any signal. Bug perhaps?

It's likely that the experimental version released earlier in the thread, which targeted a much earlier version of IC2-Ex, isn't compatible with the newer IC2-Ex.

• Good to know, was about to install this one due to request on my server.
    Guess I'll have to wait then.

I have some time off work over the holiday break and will see if I can get a version out that works with the latest IC2-Ex release and fixes some of the known issues due to changes in IC2 itself (Crafting recipe changes for sure).

• Another bug is the HV charging bench isn't able to charge tier 4 or 5 items (Quantum Suit) with IC2-EXP. Glad to hear you might update the mod for the new version of IC2. Haven't noticed any other problems though.