RawCode's 1.106 bugfixes

• -Foam duplication via silk
    -Filled CFsprayer crafting 50%
    -Faster then normal uran rods decay
    -Quantum crash\food\air no more cheat all in one item
    -No more foamed cables due duplication exploit
    -All foamed cables revert to normal on load
    -No more cable errors spam in console
    +Burnable (reeds and stuff) properly registered but still dont work properly :)
    +Debug item crafting via diamond and ecmeter (shapeless)
    +Hoes patchout
    +CABLES ONLY GHOST FIX (with MAJOR side effects!!!)

Made for myself (due gamebreaking quantum SMP crash).

• install only itemquantumsuit and it will work fine without any unlisted side effects.
    also you may install it on server only.

for blockcable and blockelectric fix wait few days, i wil complete fix without any errors soon.

• Official Post

I wasnt talking about those two lines. I was talking about these "if (isInvalid()) return false;" lines:

public boolean acceptsEnergyFrom(TileEntity aReceiver, Direction aDirection) {
    if (isInvalid()) return false;
    }

public boolean emitsEnergyTo(TileEntity aReceiver, Direction aDirection) {
    if (isInvalid()) return false;
    }

One could ofcourse add the removal from the E-net in brackets after those statements, together with that return false.

• May Rawcode please save this community!

Thanks

Considering its becoming full of inconsiderate people (Or maybe its just kane who is basically everywhere spouting the same stuff whenever he goes) demanding more and more from a group of people doing its best on a non-profit project... I would leave them hanging... But meh thats just me.

And i don't think its bad reminding RawCode that this is still a closed source project. @Below: Nope.

• Considering its becoming full of inconsiderate people (Or maybe its just kane who is basically everywhere spouting the same stuff whenever he goes) demanding more and more from a group of people doing its best on a non-profit project... I would leave them hanging... But meh thats just me.

And i don't think its bad reminding RawCode that this is still a closed source project

Sir if you just wipe the corner of your mouth then we can move on!

EDIT: Anyways The devs here have done a lot for us. I don't see whats wrong with people pitching in fixes. They are only trying to help and as long as they are only providing fixes and publicly stating its fixes and not changing game mechanics for their own ways I think this would be wonderful. Not only can it be used for the devs to peak in the code and get ideas to fix the problems it also helps the community to be able to actually play the mod that is unplayable at the time.

Everyone wins!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

Edited once, last by Kane Hart ().

• Would you at least mind ASKING whether you can publish IC files?

please can publish IC files?

And i don't think its bad reminding RawCode that this is still a closed source project. @Below: Nope.

well i dissallow you to download files posted by me, they may harm your gaming expirience by removing bugs.

project is closed source, ever after i posted precompiled files.

@ GregoriusT

Energy net shoud enumerate EVERY registered tile entity time to time and garbage collect invalid stuff, this will fix many problems, you refer to DIRTY flag that aleady vanilla implemented as invalidate(), but unused in energy net and electric machines.

• You modified the source files and you also distributed those modification without permission for both cases. Even if you did not modified those files its against the IMS (Al self made copyright) to distribute any IC2 files without permission, im not pulling this stuff out of my arse people:

This is always at the bottom of any of the releases first post. Took the liberty of marking what you are doing wrong.

Theres also the Addendum III which may or may not help your case, but i don't know if a "Non Official Bug Fix" can be considered an addon or not (Al or someone else from the Dev team may need to clarify that). Also if thats the case you made a stupid mistake in posting it here.