So... What's up next?

• Official Post

TDC is pretty much finished, only a few more chapters to write. I can already confirm there will be no 4th chapter or a direct 'sequel', given TDC itself is the prequel of the whole Daina-background (sort of).

Currently I'm trying to figure out what to write next (as a more developed story, not counting all the minor 10page sidejabs). And given you people are actually supposed to read what I write, why not gather a few ideas?

What genre? Scifi? Fantasy? Something realistic for once?
    Where does the store take place? Daina? Future? Serpia? Present?
    Themes to be included? Dragons? Vampires? Mechas? Zombies? Alines? Psychotic rabbits trying to build a tower to the moon?

Throw me some bones (aka ideas), maybe my mind picks up an idea and produces a storyline from it :P

• Try sciencefiction/realistic hybridisation? eg genetic experiments gone wrong? Where the hero(ine) discovers a truth long lost since hidden by the govs xD

• Just to confirm, have you dropped the junk story?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• If you need a story, I got one that you can write from your point of view :)
    I'm not much of a writer and I never finished the story.
    This was in my high school years.
    The imagination was there but I didnt had the motivation to write.

I have the plot, characters, race's, world, religion, magic style.
    Its a 3 part story like lord of the rings.

If you are interested I can give/help you with it.
    Maybe you can give a nice twist to it and it can become a good story.

Btw I'm a big fan of TDC. Love the story.

• Official Post

I'm not sure whether completing a foreign pre-defined story would work out well...
    A friend of mine already tried to push me into writing a dual-story (two authors writing chapters individually), but we didn't make it past the first few pages...

• I'm not sure whether completing a foreign pre-defined story would work out well...
    A friend of mine already tried to push me into writing a dual-story (two authors writing chapters individually), but we didn't make it past the first few pages...

Its not like dual story writing.
    Only if you need some inspiration about a new world and stuff.
    I'm not working on it anymore and also not planning on doing it in the future but maybe its usfull for your new story?

• I have been on normal servers, and they can get pretty entertaining, so I would imagine that an IC Squared sever could generate enough data for a story.

A Rock Raider trained as an Engineer, among other things.

• Official Post

I have been on normal servers, and they can get pretty entertaining, so I would imagine that an IC Squared sever could generate enough data for a story.

I've seen people trying to write games into stories a few times.
    Usually I respectfully averted my eyes and did not destroy their hopes by telling them the stories were utter... you can guess what word goes here.

Eventually it's possible to write Minecraft-content into stories... but since Minecraft is focussed around mining, processing and then constructing stuff, less about actual action/ adventure...

• Eventually it's possible to write Minecraft-content into stories... but since Minecraft is focussed around mining, processing and then constructing stuff, less about actual action/ adventure...

What about a sci-fi Minecraft, quantum suits and mining laser spam galore, frame-powered spaceships blasting each other into the Void with Mining Laser deployers, drilling for valuable Diamonds and Iron for more weapons of mass TNT spam, and private bickering amongst companies IndustrialCorp, PahiCraft Incorporated, Gregtech Intergalactical, and other companies, and bold soldiers fighting for their lives against hordes of hostile mobs...

• What about a sci-fi Minecraft, quantum suits and mining laser spam galore, frame-powered spaceships blasting each other into the Void with Mining Laser deployers, drilling for valuable Diamonds and Iron for more weapons of mass TNT spam, and private bickering amongst companies IndustrialCorp, PahiCraft Incorporated, Gregtech Intergalactical, and other companies, and bold soldiers fighting for their lives against hordes of hostile mobs...

PLEASE!!! PLEASE, ALLMIGHTY DRAGON LORD MODDERATOR!!! *calming down a bit*
    This idea gets... :Uranium Ingot: uranium! Why uranium? BECAUSE IT LOOKS FRIKKIN COOL! Got it? Idea looks frikkin cool and uranium looks frikkin cool! *calming down a bit more*
    I like this idea. Just imagine it! Stories about Minecraft PLUS Science Fiction PLUS the best graphics in the world (not counting reality)! *calming down*

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Official Post

PLEASE!!! PLEASE, ALLMIGHTY DRAGON LORD MODDERATOR!!! *calming down a bit*
    This idea gets... :Uranium Ingot: uranium! Why uranium? BECAUSE IT LOOKS FRIKKIN COOL! Got it? Idea looks frikkin cool and uranium looks frikkin cool! *calming down a bit more*
    I like this idea. Just imagine it! Stories about Minecraft PLUS Science Fiction PLUS the best graphics in the world (not counting reality)! *calmi
    ng down*

And put some Spambots stuff (Get it from here : Diary of last survivors of the spambot apocalypse ) in that story and it will be perfect

• I would think that Daina, except a long time later, in a steampunk era, would make for a rather interesting story. As in, demons/angels and magic, etc, but steampunk.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Official Post

I have resumed working on an particulary old (1-2 years) story of mine and are progressing nicely.
    You can exspect a new 1xx page novel somewhen along the next 1-2 months, I would guess.

And yes, it does contain a failed military experiment :P And a sexy girl, BOOYA!
    PS: Oh, and it's not 'Deus Ex Electrica', but a story labelled 'Afterdusk'.