mistaqur's bugfixes for IC2 1.109

• Just like to say thanks for this. I wanted to also confirm this works in SMP to the rest of you. Yes this is the fix you been all waiting for :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Nope, scaffolds do not appear to work.

He has it working locally he was trying to fix shift but I think he was unsuccessful but might be still posting a fix a fix just for the walking up and down.

EDIT: As I type this the little bastard edited his message <3

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

Shift never worked on scaffolds, so I don't mind.

I would like to underline that.
    Scaffolds are NOT supposed to be the 1:1 equivalent of ladders. For that reason climbing is slower, more tricky (1pxl wide climbing space instead of ladders with 15 pxl) and you can't cling to a Scaffold by sneaking.

• noone has noted that spriting w/ the q-suit on ice will make you go about 4x further than before, like you can jump into wayyy unloaded chunks. I'll edit with the distance once i test it.
    edit only happens in multiplayer (or maybe it just isn't happening anymore, will test once i get my server running).

• If you looked, you'd see it actually explains how to do that with ice in the quantum suit leggings description. It isn't a bug.

"Once your shiny new QuantumSuit Leggings have become your favourite method of transportation and you're immune to fall damage thanks to your QuantumSuit Boots, it's time to show Vegeta who's really over 9000: Create a nice little track of about 10 ice blocks in a row, place yourself at one end, activate your suit and accelerate across the ice. Right at the end, jump and loudly yell HAYO! as you get closer and closer to the stars! Note that IndustrialCraft² cannot be held responsible for injuries incurred when jumping into walls and/or mountains as you clearly did not yell HAYO! loudly enough to shatter the obstacle."

• noone has noted that spriting w/ the q-suit on ice will make you go about 4x further than before, like you can jump into wayyy unloaded chunks. I'll edit with the distance once i test it.
    edit only happens in multiplayer (or maybe it just isn't happening anymore, will test once i get my server running).

this freaking annoying stuff happens only if the SMP server that is to slow to proceed sending you the data from the chunks around you and if your updaterate of your chunks is to low to ask for the chunks around you in 4-5x speed on ice... it works well with an high updaterate and a nice Server with good up and downloadrates, but thats the classic stuff in minecraft... becouse high updaterate eats Loads of Graphic recource and CPU recource.. So there are very funny things able with EE and quantumsuit..^^ planned to create an icerace over 5ooo blocks but failed bcouse map destroyed after 2 days of constructing.. random noobs and EE no fun!