[Addon v1.115] Advanced Alloys [Beta v0.8a] MC[1.5.2]

• Also advanced diamond drills are faster than osmium drills and advanced diamond drills are alot faster

Maybe they're not from the same addon ? One being OP, the second being acceptable ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• You forgot to use "plateOsmium" in your Crafting Recipes. Next Version of GregTech would cause incompatiblities, if you dont use your own Entry.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Server: MCPC+

2013-03-07 17:54:40 [SEVERE] WARNING: Detected Invalid OreDictionary Tag.
    2013-03-07 17:54:40 [SEVERE] WARNING: Only Blocks can have the 'ore'-prefix
    2013-03-07 17:54:40 [SEVERE] WARNING: A Nonblock-Item registered as oreOsmium
    2013-03-07 17:54:40 [SEVERE] WARNING: This can cause crashes! You were lucky it didn't crash

• Hey everybody,

If you like the textures of this addon ? Than be sure to follow me on youtube :)
    http://www.youtube.com/corjaantje

Thank you :),
    Corjaantje - Texture Creator

youtube.com/corjaantje
    :MFS-Unit::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Tesla Coil: MinecraftCow MinecraftCreeper MinecraftPig MinecraftZombieman MinecraftSkeleton MinecraftSpider
    :Geothermal Generator:

• Server: MCPC+

2013-03-07 17:54:40 [SEVERE] WARNING: Detected Invalid OreDictionary Tag.
    2013-03-07 17:54:40 [SEVERE] WARNING: Only Blocks can have the 'ore'-prefix
    2013-03-07 17:54:40 [SEVERE] WARNING: A Nonblock-Item registered as oreOsmium
    2013-03-07 17:54:40 [SEVERE] WARNING: This can cause crashes! You were lucky it didn't crash

Same problem :( Please, fix it!

• Anyone know how to make osmium plates...? I'm using the exact recipe it says in the picture, but it's not working. (Unless those things that look like adv alloys really arent adv alloys)

• Anyone know how to make osmium plates...? I'm using the exact recipe it says in the picture, but it's not working. (Unless those things that look like adv alloys really arent adv alloys)

Did you install GregTech? If so, try the Plate Bending machine.

• I have Gregtech, so I have access to titanium and olivine for sure, I'm not sure however if I'll be able to use the osmium stuff if I install this?

• The Problem is that riza was using the OreDict incorrectly, what screwed his registered Plates up, because he didnt use the OreDict Entry for Osmium Plates himself.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• sorry everyone i have been super busy with school and work, i havent had any time in the past 2 months to code or even play video games :/ i will try to fix the osmium plate issue and get an update out tonight :)

• Note, that I override your UUM Recipe, but that it has the same balance (14 UUM = 1 Osmium) as before.

GregTech Website

• Note, that I override your UUM Recipe, but that it has the same balance (14 UUM = 1 Osmium) as before.

all good :) i really need to have a look into gregtech again i haven't looked at it for ages