The machine hall. (10252 EU/t baseline load)

• If I am not mistaken, 64 Gtech fusors will do that.

Nevermind, 4096 EU/t is the output.

What kind of cells are you running for that? Different combos can make more power. Wait, no, max output is 4096Eu/t, He3 reaction just lasts longer.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• Official Post

Actually, there is a limit, 64,000,000 EU/t per massfab. Why? Because it's output will fill up in one tick.

Actually, limit is 1.000.000 EU/t. Because it can only produce one UUM per tick due some reason i don't know. 1 HV solar array + MCEdit -> 20x20 HV solar array -> 1MEu/t + Massfab.

Because it can only produce one UUM per tick due some reason i don't know. 1 HV solar array

I think it's just how Minecraft works, nothing can be done more than once per in game tick in any given machine.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• You sure? Matterfabricators CAN output up to 64 UUM/t. this decreases to 16 UUM/t, because a Filter can only tick once every 4 ticks. (And Translocator once every Second)

So... what about 4 filters around the massfab? ^^

• Official Post

Still only 32 UUM/t, except you can make desynchronized Redstoneticks. (10 Redstoneticks a second, as any Redstone needs 2 Ticks)

I would suggest to just put another Massfab at the same Line, as its not that expensive, when you have HV-Solar-Plants.

• And with the redpower computer?

1 IOX! tick 2 IOX! ....

Or won't that be exact enough?

Edit: Just saw the "any redstone needs 2 ticks" in your post. Well...^^

• A little GregTech config editing+lightning rod=xEU/t where x is whatever i want :D [/advertisment]

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• i think i could manage that power output...using a burst reactor line. assuming each reactor would only run for 1 or 2 ticks before a cool-down cycle. my limit at this point is tricky because the HV transformer has to be connected directly to the reactor, or i'll just burn the hv cable. each reactor 'pulses' when it reaches less than 10 heat, and pulse at different intervals. this would also cause the power to be a little more even, and sustained. the burst reactors would also need refueled less often, if ever (depending on how long you want to play).

if you can build that facility, a few of these reactors should be a breeze.

i don't think steam will work at all for this.

for the reactors...burst reactor

2 seconds is a safety threshold imo. throw more cells in if you want.

at 5360eu/t, 3 of these will meet your threshold, with excess
    214,400 eu per reactor pulse.

spam them (10+)

a small solar spam on top of the containment building(s), and you'd be set.

challenge completed.

• I seen more powerful three chamber MKI units. Look at the effective EU/t. That is really what counts here.

A Rock Raider trained as an Engineer, among other things.