[Suggestion] Again a minor Tweak by me. This time its Drill, Chainsaw and that Stuff.

• So i noticed people complaining about my Rockcutter not being charged by Batpack when they are empty. Good i fixed that finally, but i added another minor Tweak to it. I made it recharging from Batpack, when you are just doing a rightclick (on a Block), instead of breaking a Block.

I would like to see that behaviour implemented for all the Vanilla-IC²-Tools as well. I know about using rightclick of RE-Batteries to charge tools with them, so why not charging them from Batpack, when you rightclick the Tool itself?

• I definitely support this, mainly for convenience as it takes a while to mine stone with a mining drill that is not charged.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I have run my drill down countless times before remembering to swap my jetpack for my lappack while in a underground ravine. But then i have to go all the way home to charge it first :/

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• no.

this cause hurge amount of useless network load.

OK, how does one single rightclick to recharge cause a hurge amount of Networkload? And i mean a larger Networkload then breaking a Block to recharge.

• I like this, if it makes my mc life easier, I support it
    (well, I guess I should say "life" instead of "mc life" seeing as there's not but difference between the two :D)

as for what rawcode said, I think maybe he didn't understand exactly what you mean...

• I think what hes trying to say with his gibberish speak (Thats not english not even by a mile), its that because you can right click so many times, it can bloat your performance because hes going to do the Isfull check or whatever it is everytime you right click, while if it checks only when a block is mined, i won't bloat stuff so much.

This considering SMP most likely, since in SSP it would be not so much of a issue.

• Hurr, Rawcode you know that it only updates EU when its drained, or? And rightclicks are transferred to Server and back, even when you dont have an Item in hands. Your Argument is invalid.

• FenixR HAIL GRAMMA.

Just check how network is done, it sent update packets on everyting, ever if item not in hands, it will sent righclick packet.
    Also your suggestion will fail with asyncs, just like cell's filling.

• Also your suggestion will fail with asyncs, just like cell's filling.

Nope, I just tested Greg's code, filling his rockcutters does not fail like cell filling.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• FenixR HEIL GRAMMA.

Fixed.

i support this

Always annoying if you forgot to change the chest armor slot before the power is drained out.
    also it would only save time as you can use a drill to mine Diamnonds even if it is empty, it only take a time.

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)