Disabling IC2 Bronze Tools

• Hello, I need help here. I have a cool mod called Metallurgy, and it's Bronze tools and armor recipes conflict with IC2's. How do I disable the IC2 Bronze stuffs so the Metallurgy tools work can be crafted?

• MCP + Eclipce...

I think he's looking for a simple fix, not decompiling IC2 just to change simple things

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• It's their problem

I've used their ingots for making their other bronze things just fine, but once one goes to craft a Metallurgy Bronze Sword, or a Bronze Tool, you get IC2 ones. One can't even craft Metallurgy stuff with IC2 bronze, despite Forestry Bronze working just fine for IC2 or Metallurgy. Even if it is "Their Problem", would it hurt to include a IC2 config option to disable IC2 bronze tools?
    I had my own thread on this, but it never got more then two posts.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• It's their problem

I fail to see how a simple request for disabling a tool is someone else's problem. *you* were the one saying in multiple places that mods shouldn't reach in and modify other mod's stuff.
    It wouldn't be that hard to disable the tool if the id is set to 0.

• I fail to see how a simple request for disabling a tool is someone else's problem. *you* were the one saying in multiple places that mods shouldn't reach in and modify other mod's stuff.
    It wouldn't be that hard to disable the tool if the id is set to 0.

The only problem is is that when you currently set the item ID to 0 is causes issues. If I disabled all the bronze stuff from IC2 it causes iron shovels, and any other bronze or several other iron tools and armor to suddenly make only bronze hoes and bronze boots and they aren't the other mods hoe and boot types they are IC2's. Basically it causes recipe issues if you set the ID's for those items to 0. And I agree with the idea of putting a config option for enabling or disabling the items, it would cause less issues between mods.