[1.4.5] Open Beta v1.109

• They do have one, but it's hidden as the "EU/t" link in the first paragraph (in the case of the copper cable page). Might not be a bad idea to make a more explicit link.

• Oh hey any ic2 devs, I think i see a liquid thats unnamed (and from ic2, but not positive, its with all the other ic2 item ids 30103 if it defaults to the same each time...). If you guys could put the liquids on their own texture sheet that would be great because with hd texture packs if you scale up a sheet it scales the liquid and at high resolutions liquids cause major tick lag. If its on a separate sheet from any items or blocks we can just not resize that image and the liquid will not resize. Thanks! Keep doin what you're doing :P IC2 is byfar my favorite mod.

• i have a problem with the quantam armor because even skeletons can kill me with a few shots , i do have gravisuit and grechtech installed maybe its because of them ?

• i have a problem with the quantam armor because even skeletons can kill me with a few shots , i do have gravisuit and grechtech installed maybe its because of them ?

Really? This is what is known as a bug, as in check the bugs section for the bug reporter, you will see that this problem has been fixed already, if you had bothered to read this thread, you would have seen that you are like the 20th person to report this.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Really? This is what is known as a bug, as in check the bugs section for the bug reporter, you will see that this problem has been fixed already, if you had bothered to read this thread, you would have seen that you are like the 20th person to report this.

More like the 50th, including the posts in Support and the bugtracker :|

• So I had a question which may have already been answered, but searching didn't find anything. If a bug is listed as fixed in the bug tracker, does this mean there is a new build out that contains this fix, or just that the next release will include this fix? In particular I was looking at the bug I confirmed to have:

Code
    Summary 0000096: Miner uses two pipes when proceeding one level down.
    Description After miner is loaded with pipes and starts mining every level it descends the pipe count is substracted by two (when count is odd first it substracts by one to even and then substracts by two). The second pipe is lost in the process.
    Steps To Reproduce Place a miner with diamond drill and pipes. Supply it with energy and start watching pipes count. Then, when pipes are withdrawn by placing blocks in pipes's slot (cobblestone), number of pipes retreived will be half the pipes supplied.

Its listed as resolved in the bug tracker, but the latest release does not fix it. Just curious and new to this process, so please dont flame me! :)

Just curious and new to this process, so please dont flame me! :)

When it says fixed, it means fixed in the dev version, so the one we get is the beta with the bugs still in, it will be updated with a bug fix sometime soon.

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• So I had a question which may have already been answered, but searching didn't find anything. If a bug is listed as fixed in the bug tracker, does this mean there is a new build out that contains this fix, or just that the next release will include this fix? In particular I was looking at the bug I confirmed to have:

Code
    Summary 0000096: Miner uses two pipes when proceeding one level down.
    Description After miner is loaded with pipes and starts mining every level it descends the pipe count is substracted by two (when count is odd first it substracts by one to even and then substracts by two). The second pipe is lost in the process.
    Steps To Reproduce Place a miner with diamond drill and pipes. Supply it with energy and start watching pipes count. Then, when pipes are withdrawn by placing blocks in pipes's slot (cobblestone), number of pipes retreived will be half the pipes supplied.

Its listed as resolved in the bug tracker, but the latest release does not fix it. Just curious and new to this process, so please dont flame me! :)

Like what CrafterofMines said, `Resolved` means that it's been fixed in the *upcoming* version, if the version listed is the most current (.113 right now).

How to download?

I don't know, maybe click the link that says download

Uranium ore does not seem to compress into refined uranium. Has the recipe been changed?

Very very very well known bug, already been fixed quite some time ago. Why does nobody check the bug tracker?