Looking for another game.

• Im looking for and open world fps where you can kill people and scavange. I would pefer games were you have to eat and drink. Also prefer if could use snipers and supressed weapons mostly. Im looking at Stalker call of Pripayt, Dayz standalone, and fallout new vegas with mods right now. Fallout 3 is not an option since it runs horibbly and farcry 2 becuase you can't scavange and many other gameplay problems. So if you have heard of a game like this please post below. Thank You for your time and effort. :)

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• No offence, but i don't think this is the best place to find a answer

Oh, ok. I just thought it wouldn't hurt posting it here too.

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• y new vegas! while playing i didn't feel my body.

...its not like i have an idea on how Alblaka mind works...

-
    It has tiny stupid what below?... A RATING SYSTEM! here goes my face :Advanced Furnace: cmon it is even transparent you can't be serious.

• Of course you didn't. The raw awesome came oozing out of your screen and got absorbed into your body, where it restricted blood flow.

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• Of course you didn't. The raw awesome came oozing out of your screen and got absorbed into your body, where it restricted blood flow.

Hell yeah! New Vegas was the shit! On my third play-through, I made it all the way to Hoover Dam for the final battle in Hardcore mode the entire time, only to find out that my disk was scratched in such a way that made my game freeze and crash whenever I would press accept to finally finish the game 100% hardcore.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Check out dead frontier, I played that for a very long time. It's still a work in progress but its fun.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• New Vegas. Best game ever.

Its a very good game but i wouldnt say best it is far from the best. Most buggy game ever created! But there is nothing like being suprised by a death claw.

Could any of you guys reccomand any mods?

• Its a very good game but i wouldnt say best it is far from the best. Most buggy game ever created! But there is nothing like being suprised by a death claw.

Could any of you guys reccomand any mods?

Have you played Sonic 06? Minecraft is a perfect, bug free game in comparison to that thing (says this while trying to get through Flame Core as Sonic...)