This patch implements the suggested fix described by me in the bug tracker: http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=15
!! WARNING !!
No warranties expressed or implied. USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Do NOT bug the ic2 team if you have a problem with ic2 after installing these class files. You're no longer using a supported release.
Don't bug me, either. I only made a few changes to the code to make sound work, and recompiled it. I have no idea if something screwed up as a result of doing that. I don't know how I would fix it if it does.
That said, if you find an issue with audio playback, then let me know and I'll take a look.
This works for me. It should work for you.
These class files were built from decompiled source for 1.109.113-lf. It's unlikely it will work with anything else.
1. Overwrite the IC2.class, AudioManagerClient.class and
AudioSourceClient.class files with the ones contained in this archive
in the ic2 jar.
2. Rename the jar to something different so you know it's been modified.
3. Do not distribute this jar file.
4. Do not file bugs against IC2 that you find while using this jar. Load
the official jar and test with that, first.
5. Do not ask me for support on anything other than sound issues. If you
find a bug with audio, I'm interested, I'll take a look at it.