[1.4.7] Industrial Paradise [90+ mods with launcher] [RP2] [Flan's] [Gregtech] [ Dedicated 24/7] [Teamspeak] [40 slots]

• Industrial Paradise
    Industrial Paradise is a semi-private server that uses around 80 mods, yes thats right, 80 mods. To our knowledge it's the first of it's kind. On this server it is virtualy impossible to run out of things to do

SCREENSHOTS

WEBSITE

Teamspeak IP: industrialparadise.net
    IP: industrialparadise.net

Owner's skype: msmasterround10

Launcher direct download
    IP: industrialparadise.net

RULES
    1. Do not alter what is not yours.
    2. Do not steal from others
    3. PVP is on (But you keep your stuff)
    4. Do not beg for items or ranks.
    5. Do not spam or overuse caps
    6. Do not hack, cheat in any way or abuse of glitches

Special Features of this server
    -You keep items on death
    - No lag whatsoever (10ms globaly)
    - Creeper explosions are off
    - We use a custom modpack, made by us obviously (With all permissions). 100 mods total! And counting!
    - Frequent drop parties (Items get randomly dropped from the sky in a certain area for players to keep)

Commands
    /back - To teleport to your previous location.
    /sethome [name] - You have 2 sethomes (Might increase)
    /home [name]
    /spawn - To teleport to spawn
    /summon [player] - To request a player to teleport to you (Sort of like /tpahere with essentials)
    /chunk claim - To claim and privatize your chunk

List of noticable mods:
    -Industrialcraft²
    -And around 9 addons
    -Buildcraft
    -With around 3 addons
    -Forestry
    -With 2 addons
    -Metallurgy
    -All of the parts
    -ExtrabiomesXL
    -Railcraft
    -Thaumcraft
    -Redpower2
    -Flan's mod
    -Minechem

• Wow, this server is really good!
    I was already impressed by the modpack's content, because there are loads of mods that are really good!
    (And it' also pretty useful NOT to have problems with downloading the mods on your own. :thumbup: )
    It is also pretty player-friendly, because every new player can get excellent equipment from the guide.
    The npc's also allow to trade and this way you can build your own company!
    Last, but not least: The creepers are sad, because someone turned their explosions of... :thumbup:

With other words: Every minute in this server is a good minute.

• I can't connect to the server, but I don't know what's wrong.

I just get this message:

From the log:

2012-12-02 19:05:03 [INFO] [STDOUT] Connecting to 74.63.192.82, 25568
    2012-12-02 19:09:25 [INFO] [STDOUT] Stopping!

Could someone help me, please?

Edit: Now I can join again.

• Must I have license Minecraft to play?(

Activate rant!
    My god. Buy the game already. If you have a computer and internet access you OBVIOUSLY have enough money to get a 25 dollar game. Now GTFO and STFU and don't come back until you are a god. damn. PREMIUM PLAYER! FRIKIN PIRATES! Worse than tekkiters.

• We moved to a dedicated server! Any lag you can come by is now gone foreva! We now also have a lot more RAM to use. 16GB :P And a good CPU too.

• Guys, our server went down due to unauthorized SSH access. We are fixing this, if you want to keep track of progress check www.industrialparadise.webs.com regularly. Our industrialparadise.net website is down because it was hosted on the dedicated server... Which is down.

• What's are the Server Specs?

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• What's are the Server Specs?

Well it's a dedicated server with the following specs:
    AMD FX-4100 quad core 3.4GHz
    16GB DDR3 RAM
    100Mbit connection

And we're thinking of upgrading to a:
    Xeon E3-1230 quad core 3.6GHz
    32GB DDR3 RAM
    1Gbit connection

We haven't yet because we don't get enough donations to pay $110 monthly, and this server runs completely off of donations so...

• I dont seem to be able to get on, its probably the connection but I have 120 mb download speed over here and have never had any problems wiht the speed. Are there more people having trouble? Oh, and where is the server hosted?