Plantbal recipe -> add flax seeds

• Agreed.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• vanilla seeds not added, and you expect seeds form other mod?

Actually they are

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I think every plants mentionned here hadn't been added as Components for Plantballs because of Automation possibilities. Cactus --> Very easy. Pumpkins/Melons --> Pistons are enough. Flax Seeds ... it belongs to RP2 ? I think it could be done for Flax ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I think every plants mentionned here hadn't been added as Components for Plantballs because of Automation possibilities. Cactus --> Very easy. Pumpkins/Melons --> Pistons are enough. Flax Seeds ... it belongs to RP2 ? I think it could be done for Flax ...

Yeah, but sugar canes can make plant balls, and those are arguably easier than cacti to automate.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Yeah, Eloraam won't publish an API before RP2 is out of the pre-release state.
    That's also why the tubes won't connect to geothermal generators.

Also; cacti is not used because of the automation without any machines. It was stated that as long the automation required machines and redstone, it was OK. Cacti didn't need machines.

• Official Post

Yeah, Eloraam won't publish an API before RP2 is out of the pre-release state.
    That's also why the tubes won't connect to geothermal generators.

You mean the Fluid Tubes? Thats an IC²-Bug by wrongly implementing a correspondend Forge Interface. My own GeoThermal Generator is getting connected to those Tubes.

• Hmmm, all right. Someone else (I think is was you?) told me that once.

EDIT: I looked it up; it wasn't you.

• I don't think Cactus would be OP even if it's easy to automate plantball production with them, but I'm not going to discuss that any further (there's no point, obviously this community made up its mind about some things...).

Anyway, how about potatoes and carrots? They're similar to wheat and require machines to harvest.

• Anyway, how about potatoes and carrots? They're similar to wheat and require machines to harvest.

Yayp! +1

I don't think Cactus would be OP even if it's easy to automate plantball production with them, but I'm not going to discuss that any further (there's no point, obviously this community made up its mind about some things...).

I can agree with you, as IC² Biofuel isn't the most efficient ever ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!