Whoa : new idea or old one : Wrench Casucs

• I just thought of a simple casuc method that sort of relies on an exploit.

I just tested an electric wrench in a deployer from redpower. They work fine. So, here's the plan : put uranium cells into a reactor, run it until it overheats, then have the deployer wrench the reactor and suck up the reactor and uranium cells.

Another deployer replaces the reactor and pneumatic tubes re-insert the uranium cells.

You also have to automatically recharge the wrench, you have to use an electric wrench in lossless mode.

• Official Post

Constantly Applied Single Use Coolant? more like Constantly Deployed Wrench. :D

This is basically a very old Idea as I got it long time ago, but since Waterbucket-CASUCs were possible back then, I didnt even try to automate that at all, due to effort and maybe also the Fact, that back in early 1.2, it wasnt possible to deploy lossless Wrenches as Mode was saved inside the Player, not to forget the tedious refilling of the Reactor. Btw, this should also work with RichardG's Wrench Turtles and not only with Deployers.

• Concept proven!

General overview:

The core:

The deployer on the right use wrench, the left side put the reactor

Sorting machine config:

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!